Pre season friendlies. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Pre season friendlies.

With the current surge in cases and the isolation policy up to 19th August (?), I'd be surprised if we ay on 7th August unless we field a 2nd/youth team (as per Kent cricket).
Unfortunately from what I’ve seen people have got lax as regards wearing masks and social distancing etc knowing the restrictions are soon to end. Obviously the Euros has bought 1000s more people into close contact whether people went to the games or watched in bars or in large groups at home, allowing the virus to spread more easily. I agree I can see early games being postponed due to Covid in squads and by winter wouldn’t be Surpised if restrictions came back for fans viewing matches.

team vs Colchester =

Chapman, Jackson, Tucker, Bennett, Trialist, Phillips, O'Keefe, Dempsey, MacDonald, Reeves, Oliver.

subs: Crump, Lintott, Akehurst, Gale, Woods, Lee, Lloyd, Chambers, Akinde.

Very surprised to see Ogilvie, thought he’d be training with someone else, no guarantees but I guess the door is still open.

He can't be signing for another side imminently, there's no way he'd be allowed to play today. I'd have him back in a heartbeat.
Ditto
Hopefully the grass isn’t greener and Gills can offer him a much improved package.
He’s worth it.
Small squad on good money is the way forward for a club of our size.
What’s the point of carrying squad players who never play ?

He should sign with a fair release fee included. I can't see him signing for a club this week if he's playing today. Way too risky. Be great to have him back