Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 568 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I'm up brighter eyed bushy-tailed, ready for the day of et wrangling. The hardest job I've ever had fact!
OH Morning nobheads!

I've got double trouble from next week too. I have my granddaughter during the day who is 2 and a half.

Then both of them when my grandson gets home from school. They break up today so double trouble all day from next week. He is 4 next month.

How old are your twins? Enjoy

Morning VV. It is raining here today. Not cooling it down though yet

Top top news, I have a new valance, new bedsheets, pillow cases and really really interestingly, a new duvet cover.

Heady times at Fear Towers.

I've got double trouble from next week too. I have my granddaughter during the day who is 2 and a half.

Then both of them when my grandson gets home from school. They break up today so double trouble all day from next week. He is 4 next month.

That tires me out just thinking about it... balanced out by the love and hugs... but still tires me out thinking!!!!!!!!!

That tires me out just thinking about it... balanced out by the love and hugs... but still tires me out thinking!!!!!!!!!

Oh believe me it does me too! I'm certainly ready for an early night when I get home

I look at my DiL, mom who is my age and realise how abnormal my health is. She is normally active and always doing.

She has the children 2-3 day's a week in school holidays as well as playing her part in the family business.

She has 1, 2 to 3 day's a week in term time and does the school run too.

Thankfully granddaughter is now having 40 winks so I think I will be joining her

😴💤💤💤😴