#COVID19 | Page 1072 | Vital Football

#COVID19

There is an element of that definitely. I can think of quite a few people I would have liked to see following Trump’s ‘advice’…

its like Covid, it would be so different if the people who were care free or skeptics etc were the only ones that actually caught the virus. Then we could be sad but quietly amused at the stupidity. But when it affects others then its a massive issue

its like Covid, it would be so different if the people who were care free or skeptics etc were the only ones that actually caught the virus. Then we could be sad but quietly amused at the stupidity. But when it affects others then its a massive issue

Wait. Didn’t you recently proclaim that you never washed your hands.

I was talking to some biology teachers today and they were suggesting that a person's reaction to the vaccine might be connected to how badly they would have reacted to COVID.

IE if the vaccine absolutely floors you, it's indicative that catching COVID might have been quite serious for you.

Does anyone know if there is anything in that?

My next door neighbour is a doctor and he's says those who have had Covid shouldn't have been jabbed. The bodies antibodies are permanent, the vaccine is temporary. He also told me there's been a massive uptake since the nightclub passport was announced, even bigger than when they bullshitted us over holidays.

95% is the target 17yrs and 9mths are the next up for the jab

Last edited:
My next door neighbour is a doctor and he's says those who have had Covid shouldn't have been jabbed. The bodies antibodies are permanent, the vaccine is temporary. He also told me there's been a massive uptake since the nightclub passport was announced, even bigger than when they bullshitted us over holidays.

Stupid thing is, they could have done every secondary and sixth form age young person in a fortnight if they send vaccine teams into schools.

The older ones particularly will generally have it when they see their peers having it

thats kinda the view I took on it wasnt it, kinda like organic versus non organic

Stupid thing is, they could have done every secondary and sixth form age young person in a fortnight if they send vaccine teams into schools.

The older ones particularly will generally have it when they see their peers having it
is that what schooling has done to them? Stopped them thinking for themselves? :)

Mate of mine double jabbed and got a dose two weeks ago. Saw him yesterday and he said it had laid him low and he gets out of breath easily. Herd immunity must be getting close by now surely.

Mate of mine double jabbed and got a dose two weeks ago. Saw him yesterday and he said it had laid him low and he gets out of breath easily. Herd immunity must be getting close by now surely.
My mate suddenly started coughing on Thursday, got tested yesterday and found out he’s positive today. He’s also had both jabs, but said it’s knocked him for six. Three of us now have to isolate till next Monday, and we all had our tests today 🙏🤞

I am four weeks in and finally starting to feel like I am recovering. My wife has relapsed though and the odds are she has long Covid. And this is supposed to be mild…

I keep checking my ribs for bruises. With how sore they are it feels like they have been battered to pieces.

For anyone who hasn’t had it I honestly hope that you never do.

but youve been keeping your distance, wearing masks and not attending busy public events, how did you get it?