Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 58 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

Played 674 mins in the Championship and scored 4 goals
Roughly 1 goal every 170 minutes (approx 2 games)
Its not his fault that he has a "goal machine" (Pukki) ahead of him.

Give him the right service and he will score....thats why Championship clubs want him.

Alright to be more precise then. He is not good enough for us as a Championship winner team.

Alright to be more precise then. He is not good enough for us as a Championship winner team.

I think most people would agree that there are doubts as to whether Hugill could give Pukki and Idah effective competition in the Premiership. As for the Championship given more match time and service that suits him rather than Pukki I think he would score more goals. Hence the demand for him from Championship clubs.

Does anybody know whether the club, Bailey or the Pinkun boys have said anything re Skipp along the lines of:

no chance of another loan
or be we are still waiting for a decision by Spurs as to whether he will go out on loan or not

i.e., is there a clear position yet?

Does anybody know whether the club, Bailey or the Pinkun boys have said anything re Skipp along the lines of:

no chance of another loan
or be we are still waiting for a decision by Spurs as to whether he will go out on loan or not

i.e., is there a clear position yet?
It would appear that Nuno wNts him for their 1st team squad.

Cantwell to Villa - advanced talks - what!!! - that's an insult - you after the whole bloody squad and the manager and webber as well? - sorry - Villa aint good enough to sort their own proteges out so they pinch from the clubs that have them and have come up and need them - talk about being hard in the Prem - doesnt help when we get decimated before we've even kicked a ball also - talk about keeping us down and in the place everybody else wants us to be. Where's the loyalty FOR US then Webber. About time the contracts for Champ players had an unchanging clause in them where they agree to play for us in the Champ and MUST stay with us in the Prem if we want it. With Emi and Cantwell gone that's our engine room gone and Villa's supercharged now because they're useless at growing young players

I don’t know how accurate sites like Football Insider are , but they seem full of confidence about Todd going to Villa . I just hope it’s not true

Michael Bailey’s piece in The Athletic today says that Norwich want to add five more players this summer. A full-back, a centre back, a central midfielder, a winger and a striker.
Stuart Webber expects this hunt to go much deeper into the window than he would like or is used to and puts this down to “paranoia” at other clubs that they may sell a player at the wrong time, coupled by pressure on finances caused by the pandemic.
Positive that Farke says he wouldn’t take 17th place if offered it now and that staying up wouldn’t be a miracle anymore…

Michael Bailey’s piece in The Athletic today says that Norwich want to add five more players this summer. A full-back, a centre back, a central midfielder, a winger and a striker.
Stuart Webber expects this hunt to go much deeper into the window than he would like or is used to and puts this down to “paranoia” at other clubs that they may sell a player at the wrong time, coupled by pressure on finances caused by the pandemic.
Positive that Farke says he wouldn’t take 17th place if offered it now and that staying up wouldn’t be a miracle anymore…

If they can sign five quality players that would be excellent.

Lees Melou is looking a good signing.

Paddy D is on record saying Cantwell not going to Villa; he's spoken to the right people.