City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22 | Page 7 | Vital Football

City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBD reporting “a 31 year old man from Bowden in Trafford was arrested last week”.

That will narrow the search parameters. I suspect it won’t be long before someone identify this person.

Everton Club Statement:

Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation. The Club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statement at this time.

Well…..that’s all clear then.………..(y):ROFLMAO::surrender: I wait and see. Euro 2020 may have been a ‘small sample’ compared to a PL season but my recollection is that it was soooo much smoother, quicker and no where near as aggravating.

I always think back to the first season where we were stitched up with Gabby’s goal vs Spurs being ruled out after the ball brushed Laporte’s arm as ot passed him denying us a victory. Didn’t take a huge sample then - that was the first match for us I believe. Hardly took any time at all for the PL, FA & PGMOL to mire the system in convoluted reasoning to rule things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.