The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 205 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take anything serious that TalkShyte says but here's the latest according to them?

talkSPORT
@talkSPORT

BREAKING: Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey keen on Aston Villa move. Villa are preparing a £30m swoop for the Jamaica International. - talkSPORT understands.

I can't take anything serious that TalkShyte says but here's the latest according to them?

talkSPORT
@talkSPORT

BREAKING: Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey keen on Aston Villa move. Villa are preparing a £30m swoop for the Jamaica International. - talkSPORT understands.

Its an exciting rumour I'd love to be true. But Mail and Talksport are the bringers of this rumour, although apparently Ashley Preece has confirmed it..how reliable he is, i dont know..

Ashley Preece does work for the Birmingham Mail but he's also a decent bloke and a Villa fan so who knows?

Ashley Preece

@PreeceObserver
· 1h
Leon Bailey firmly on Villa's radar now, as per the ace @TomCollomosse. The Jamaican, 23, is bang in form; 15 goals & 11 assists for Leverkusen last season playing predominantly on the right. LB can play across a front three; fits the profile #avfc want. Villa moved on from ESR.

All I know of him is that he's a winger and he's absolutely rapid. If this is true then either Jack or Emi is playing centrally.
I've been thinking that too. Having seen how effective Emi is with his right and left foot, how he can create chances and score I have a strong suspicion that he will ne playing the No10 role.

talkSPORT
@talkSPORT

We really have to stop preparing our swoops in massive font on a computer monitor facing a giant window overlooked by that overpass.

Ashley Preece does work for the Birmingham Mail but he's also a decent bloke and a Villa fan so who knows?

Ashley Preece

@PreeceObserver
· 1h
Leon Bailey firmly on Villa's radar now, as per the ace @TomCollomosse. The Jamaican, 23, is bang in form; 15 goals & 11 assists for Leverkusen last season playing predominantly on the right. LB can play across a front three; fits the profile #avfc want. Villa moved on from ESR.

Also playing for Jamaica in the Gold Cup at the moment, next game against USA on Sunday night. Pretty sure its on one of the less popular sports channels.
Think he could be a good signing although as with most wingers doesnt sound like he is the most consistent.

Rumours doing the rounds now regarding Todd Cantwell from Norwich. Would be a very good signing he is a tidy player.

Allegedly Villa are in 'advanced talks'. Apparently Cantwell only has 12 months of his contract left so if Norwich want to get a fee for him, its now or never.

They turned down £20m from Leeds last season didn't they?

I'd be suprise if we were in for both Cantwell and Leon Bailey. We'd be stacked for wide talent! Curtains for Anwar and Trez.

No.6, CB backup and 10 should be our priorities now, so a little confused by this?? That's if these links aren't complete rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.