The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 204 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people take a break in close season from the rigours of this fine establishment! They still pay their membership fee obviously!

Before the euros (56 yoh) we were supposed to be signing ESR and JWP. Mention also of Tammy, Tuanzebe and the Burnley winger.
So far its Ashley Young, 35.

The best thing Maddison did last season was that one interview which picked up a lot of traction. Beyond that, he was poor. Also caught being a naughty boy towards the end of the season.

He’d be extremely expensive and imo has a high risk of flopping completely. I’d stay clear.

Leon Bailey anyone?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-swoop-Bayer-Leverkusen-star-Leon-Bailey.html

I only heard of him 2 minutes ago..............
He was considered a wonder kid a few years ago, all the top clubs were linked with him. He’s dropped off a little since, but 9 goals and 8 assists in 25 league starts last season isn’t bad. Would be considered a marquee signing for us but I am not sure there is any truth to it though as he’s a left footed right winger and we’ve already spent £35m+ on one of those this window already, and it’s the daily mail

Status
Not open for further replies.