The player who left thread | Page 420 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

In that Twitter clip..
Is that Danny Murphy in the middle.
When he said 'he is desperate to go'
I assume he is talking about grealish to Mancity???

Even if the kit launch stuff was filmed before he went off on England duty there's no way they'd have used him so prominently if they thought he was going. They could have just had him in a few shots whilst emphasising Ollie or someone else more. That he's been put front and centre with a quote from him about how he loves playing for Villa says to me we're extremely confident he's staying.

Even if the kit launch stuff was filmed before he went off on England duty there's no way they'd have used him so prominently if they thought he was going. They could have just had him in a few shots whilst emphasising Ollie or someone else more. That he's been put front and centre with a quote from him about how he loves playing for Villa says to me we're extremely confident he's staying.
Yep as Mike said even if there is a buy out clause there is a lot of haggle room to refuse a buyout clause on the payment terms. It's such a big deal to get done that I think on balance he stays. But putting him front and centre of the shirt thing may just be tactical on the club's part. I'm not sure anybody is 100% sure what will happen.

I read somewhere that Jim White had left Sky for Talkshite so now will have even less idea about Jack or anything else to do with football. Just my opinion.

A bit like when Delph stayed with us after being the main guy of the kit launch… Ultimately if Man City stump up £100m+ I don’t think a kit launch video is going to enter to equation unfortunately. Personally I don’t think they will offer that much and he will stick with us but I don’t think it’s dependent on the clubs marketing activities

A bit like when Delph stayed with us after being the main guy of the kit launch… Ultimately if Man City stump up £100m+ I don’t think a kit launch video is going to enter to equation unfortunately. Personally I don’t think they will offer that much and he will stick with us but I don’t think it’s dependent on the clubs marketing activities

The difference being we aren't run by complete morons now.