Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 339 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Now this is how they Express are twisting what they encouraged people to vote for.🙄🙄🙄

What a load of rubbish and the farmers now realise its the government not the E.U.

Fears shops will use E.U goods? 😄😄😄 what a load of drivel
FB_IMG_1626525168400.jpg

The price of everything associated with selling products has gone up. Even the price of bloody cardboard has gone up. A couple of lads in the building trade I play footy with reckoned the costs of some materials such as timber have doubled.

It’s obviously not driven totally by brexit, but I’m sure some of that inflation (even if a small proportion) is as a consequence.

I wonder if, when Brexit has been fully revealed to be the clusterfuck that everyone predicted and has to be abandoned, the Brexiteers will claim that Brexit was never really tried properly like those people who claim communism has never been tried properly.

I wonder if, when Brexit has been fully revealed to be the clusterfuck that everyone predicted and has to be abandoned, the Brexiteers will claim that Brexit was never really tried properly like those people who claim communism has never been tried properly.

There are 17m different versions of Brexit, and once you get to the top of the chain, Farage will have a very different view of what Brexit looks like compared to Boris, Boris has a different view to Gove, Gove has a different view to David Davis etc.

I predict Farage will come out all guns blazing on the Tory deal at some point to save face, get himself a few more tv appearances and distance himself from any clusterfuck.

At the same time, I bet he’s sorted all his kids out with a German passport!

Oh the irony and I'm in fits if laughter! You really couldn't make it up. Perhaps this is Johnson way of sneaking us back into the E.U by using this as a ruse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

U.K government orders councils to display E.U flag as condition of receiving Covid19 high street cash

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

The UK government is telling councils to display EU flags across towns and cities in England as a condition for receiving high street Covid recovery cash.

Guidance issued to local authorities by the communities ministry this summer says the blue and yellow symbol of European unity is "required" to be displayed around "every piece of signage, pavement sticker, or temporary public realm adaption" funded under the scheme

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ag-covid-recovery-cash-councils-b1889502.html

Oh the irony and I'm in fits if laughter! You really couldn't make it up. Perhaps this is Johnson way of sneaking us back into the E.U by using this as a ruse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

U.K government orders councils to display E.U flag as condition of receiving Covid19 high street cash

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

The UK government is telling councils to display EU flags across towns and cities in England as a condition for receiving high street Covid recovery cash.

Guidance issued to local authorities by the communities ministry this summer says the blue and yellow symbol of European unity is "required" to be displayed around "every piece of signage, pavement sticker, or temporary public realm adaption" funded under the scheme

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ag-covid-recovery-cash-councils-b1889502.html
And all for the sake of a share of £56m.
Should have told them to shove it.

And all for the sake of a share of £56m.
Should have told them to shove it.

I haven’t read the article, but would you honestly turn down £56m because you don’t want to see an EU flag? I don’t understand the logic, but the irrationality of that is probably in line with a lot of leavers. I’d shove a firework up my arse for a share of £56m

I haven’t read the article, but would you honestly turn down £56m because you don’t want to see an EU flag? I don’t understand the logic, but the irrationality of that is probably in line with a lot of leavers. I’d shove a firework up my arse for a share of £56m
Its across the whole country, Bham being the biggest recipient with just under £1m,
So I guessing most smaller place if they get anything at all wont notice it.

Its across the whole country, Bham being the biggest recipient with just under £1m,
So I guessing most smaller place if they get anything at all wont notice it.

Brexit or not, we should have the EU flag up regardless as our more important trade ally and partner for peace keeping and security on the continent. I’m respectful of honouring the Brexit vote as much as I didn’t want it, but we should be looking to forge strategic alliances with the EU not all the is petty point scoring and bartering negotiation bollocks.

The whole thing is pathetic, mainly from our side.