Cricket England v Pakistan | Vital Football

Cricket England v Pakistan

Definitely looks like they should have had more.Hopefully 200 will be enough. There appears to be a little help for the bowlers.Bowl well and 200 should be enough.

I have noticed that some of the numbers on players back are really high Rasid 95 Parkinson 70 .Are these selected by players?Would you welcome it in football where Josh Wright wore the 44 shirt but that was fairly uncommon for a first teamer.

I have noticed that some of the numbers on players back are really high Rasid 95 Parkinson 70 .Are these selected by players?Would you welcome it in football where Josh Wright wore the 44 shirt but that was fairly uncommon for a first teamer.

They pick it themselves. Loads of the players like to have the same number for everything, like with Root and 66.

Broad has number 8 and Jimmy number 9 in the tests, which just has to be football related, which I do like.

Chris Gayle has 333 as his number just to remind people that he's got a triple ton in tests!

England's white ball team is going from strength to strength. A whitewash ODI series with a complete second string squad at the last minute due to Covid; would have whitewashed Sri Lanka, had the last match not been rained off and toying with Pakistan in the T20 Series. And I say that because it is clear that England are trying lots of different things in prep for the T20 World Cup - i.e. resting players (including the captain) and trying different players, mixing up the batting order, playing different bowlers (two leg spinners yesterday) etc. Set for a nice decider later in the week. Such a shame that the domestic season is now being paused for almost a month as cricket really is hotting up, the weather is good and the summer holidays are just starting.

A
England's white ball team is going from strength to strength. A whitewash ODI series with a complete second string squad at the last minute due to Covid; would have whitewashed Sri Lanka, had the last match not been rained off and toying with Pakistan in the T20 Series. And I say that because it is clear that England are trying lots of different things in prep for the T20 World Cup - i.e. resting players (including the captain) and trying different players, mixing up the batting order, playing different bowlers (two leg spinners yesterday) etc. Set for a nice decider later in the week. Such a shame that the domestic season is now being paused for almost a month as cricket really is hotting up, the weather is good and the summer holidays are just starting.
A shame that at a time when we’re 50 over World Champs, we’ve relegated the domestic tournament to a ‘developmental’ competition.

That was a very comfortable win yesterday.

Don't see how Morgan can get back into the team. Liked Parkinson and Rashid bowling, was surprised that Sangakkara said that Moeen Ali was England's best spinner (not the match, in general).