Euros | Page 97 | Vital Football

Euros

He's not being dramatic. He's expressing a preference. I agree with it.

I like football tournaments in the summer when I have no football to watch. Not at Christmas, interfering with the abundant football I would normally get to see live.

It's a personal preference. Nothing dramatic about it. I don't get why you needed multiple posts on it. He's not even said he won't watch it

Oh hello

Must admit it will be odd watching a tournament in the Winter. My first thought is that I don’t care for it and it will massively disrupt the regular season but we will see.

By then we'll all have individual masks with QR codes on them; which will have pre-tensioners to hurt the wearer if they they have the temerity to venture dangerously close to another sentient being.

By then we'll all have individual masks with QR codes on them; which will have pre-tensioners to hurt the wearer if they they have the temerity to venture dangerously close to another sentient being.
By then, that would probably suit me down to the ground.

They should just allow us to carry baseball bats, then if someone without a masks gets hit, its because they were inside the allocated space

Sadly that be true if you are 30 or younger

we dont know how many under 30s will actually succumb yet tho do we.
We are learning that in under 30's that were actually admitted to hospital, practically 50% of them have serious damage to the organs, many to the kidneys, lungs and heart. Likely to affect the rest of their lives. The long covid, we really have no idea the damage that we might uncover

we dont know how many under 30s will actually succumb yet tho do we.
We are learning that in under 30's that were actually admitted to hospital, practically 50% of them have serious damage to the organs, many to the kidneys, lungs and heart. Likely to affect the rest of their lives. The long covid, we really have no idea the damage that we might uncover

I've only just been reading that some younger people, mainly females, have lost their senses of taste and smell and that the condition is likely to last for the rest of their lives. Not good news.

I've only just been reading that some younger people, mainly females, have lost their senses of taste and smell and that the condition is likely to last for the rest of their lives. Not good news.
I am in week 4 of having it. My sense of smell wasn’t great before COVID but is now close to non-existent. My sense of taste has definitely dulled too.

My chest is still tight and causes me to struggle to breathe at times and while I haven’t been hospitalised it has come close a few times.

You know those 3 Lions on our shirt that racist England fans sing about?

Where do Lions come from?

Must admit it will be odd watching a tournament in the Winter. My first thought is that I don’t care for it and it will massively disrupt the regular season but we will see.

I cant wait im excited for it
There is not enough football on in December
And to have two tournaments in the space of a year and half is bad ass especially when we have a decent manager and team

This is a gift

You know those 3 Lions on our shirt that racist England fans sing about?

Where do Lions come from?
Is 3 lions racist now?
I thought it was about English people and our need to be defeated over and over so we can imagine what it would be like to win. A sort of 'its ok to lose because it gives you perspective' kind of thing.

I cant wait im excited for it
There is not enough football on in December
And to have two tournaments in the space of a year and half is bad ass especially when we have a decent manager and team

This is a gift
I certainly think we should be going into it with a sense of optimism. Southgate seems to have the players behind him and I think he will have learned a lot from the Euros.

Even in winter though, Qatar will be an oven so our players may struggle with that.

Last edited:
Is 3 lions racist now?
I thought it was about English people and our need to be defeated over and over so we can imagine what it would be like to win. A sort of 'its ok to lose because it gives you perspective' kind of thing.
I always thought that it was a throw back to the time when if we wanted to exploit a countries resorces we just steamed in and fucking did it.

Is 3 lions racist now?

Nope was just pointing out that racist football fans singing proudly and loudly about 3 Lions when Lions come from Africa is somewhat ironic

I always thought that it was a throw back to the time when if we wanted to exploit a countries resorces we just steamed in and fucking did it.
and the raping of women, children, genocide, inventing concentration camps etc etc

stab vests would save more lives than masks in London.

Stabbings have been going on for years
Its not a new phenomenon same as shootings

They are however highlighted for political reasons when required

Look what happened to Moss side when they had the press block in the 90's

FFS Nottingham was renamed Shottingham a few years ago

The London thing is par for the course since and before the Krays that is now made sexy through films and some idiotic romanticised idea that those horrible fuckers were alright