euro 2020 | Page 64 | Vital Football

euro 2020

Where’s SurreyBob when you need him?
It transpires that only 5 of the 105 accounts that abused England players were from inside the U.K.
Bloody Ruskies I expect.
I was talking with my cousin who works for GCHQ and he told me that it’s really easy to trace, should the companies decide to make the effort.

E6LO36GXEAgJJ9I.jpeg

The 50 year old guy from Worcester who was arrested said his account was hacked! He is a football coach who is trying to inspire young kids to be like these England players!
Another guy who was question said a tweet was sent from his estate agents twitter account! He is a Manchester United fan from Manchester! Loads of account hacking going on!

The 50 year old guy from Worcester who was arrested said his account was hacked! He is a football coach who is trying to inspire young kids to be like these England players!
Another guy who was question said a tweet was sent from his estate agents twitter account! He is a Manchester United fan from Manchester! Loads of account hacking going on!
I told you.
It’s SurreyBob 😁

Wouldn't believe a word he says then.

Interestingly, I I can't remember where I saw it, so can't link it, but I saw some stats which showed who the most abused England player was on Twitter by incidences of abuse was quite significantly, Harry Kane, including a number of incidences of racist abuse (not sure what or how). Raheem Sterling was the second highest with lower incidences of abuse, but considerably higher incidences of racist abuse.

The whole abuse thing I can’t get my head around.

Back in 2014, Luis Suarez is sent home in disgrace for biting someone. He returns to Uruguay to a god-like welcome, even though they were quickly knocked out without him. Other fans around the world are very similar. Not all of them, but most fans cherish their nation’s players.

Contrast that to the treatment of our players, it’s hardly surprising they don’t perform when not only have they got the pressure of the match on them, they also have the pressure knowing failure results in the most vile abuse.

Of course they need a level of pressure and expectation, it’s not acceptable to just turn up and fail abjectly (Euro 2016), but by contrast to most of the world, we as fans are a massive hindrance on the team. I also accept it’s quite a low majority that revert to abuse, but we’re all hurting from this, yet we can manage our hurt. The hurt is because of sadness, not because of anger. Who could be angry after the last few weeks? It’s been incredible and I feel proud of (and gutted for) every single one of them.

As frustrated as I was and am about Sunday, Gareth and his players really have brought football home the last three years, I just hope they get to realise that the majority of us feel that way, so they keep striving to go one step further, rather than go into early retirement like some have been forced to in the past to escape it.

Last edited:
Where’s SurreyBob when you need him?
It transpires that only 5 of the 105 accounts that abused England players were from inside the U.K.
Bloody Ruskies I expect.
I was talking with my cousin who works for GCHQ and he told me that it’s really easy to trace, should the companies decide to make the effort.
Brave.:surrender:

Surely you realise that this does not fit the narrative that the UK - especially England - and even more so Brexit voters, the Tories, FreeSpeech supporters and others...
.....are chock full of irredeemable "racists" pouring out their "bile" on a daily basis ?

If I was in Russian or Chinese Intelligence and wanted an easy way to get an "enemy" to sow discord and division, putting out a racist quote after each and every high profile game would seem relatively easy and a no-brainer.

But here's a test.
Will those who thought that Trump was actively aided by Russians accept the above "conspiracy" - or dismiss it ?:unsure:

Brave.:surrender:

Surely you realise that this does not fit the narrative that the UK - especially England - and even more so Brexit voters, the Tories, FreeSpeech supporters and others...
.....are chock full of irredeemable "racists" pouring out their "bile" on a daily basis ?

If I was in Russian or Chinese Intelligence and wanted an easy way to get an "enemy" to sow discord and division, putting out a racist quote after each and every high profile game would seem relatively easy and a no-brainer.

But here's a test.
Will those who thought that Trump was actively aided by Russians accept the above "conspiracy" - or dismiss it ?:unsure:

MI5 Chief Ken McCallum has been speaking about this today. Amongst other things (including saying that "toxic racism" is fuelling far-right terrorism) he addressed these suggestions that the online abuse is coming from overseas. He said:

"Much of that kind of racist abuse that is out there is not itself the particular form of targeted state-led disinformation that would directly be a professional concern for my organisation.

"If we were to find ourselves overly looking to blame abroad for this phenomenon of racism, we might risk not owning a portion of the problem that is ours within our own country."

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk...-not-behind-racist-attacks-soccer-2021-07-14/

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...r-right-terrorism_uk_60eef43de4b022142cf3ffa0

Your churchillian leader hasn't helped with his description of Muslim women as post boxes and talk of pikininies with watermelon smiles.
UK racist ?

MI5 Chief Ken McCallum has been speaking about this today. Amongst other things (including saying that "toxic racism" is fuelling far-right terrorism) he addressed these suggestions that the online abuse is coming from overseas. He said:

"Much of that kind of racist abuse that is out there is not itself the particular form of targeted state-led disinformation that would directly be a professional concern for my organisation.

"If we were to find ourselves overly looking to blame abroad for this phenomenon of racism, we might risk not owning a portion of the problem that is ours within our own country."

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk...-not-behind-racist-attacks-soccer-2021-07-14/

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...r-right-terrorism_uk_60eef43de4b022142cf3ffa0

Can you give any examples of far right terrorism in the UK ? There are countless examples of a different type of terrorism in the UK ( and Europe ) , but I don't seem to remember that much from the far right. I know about Darren Osbourne , driving into worshippers outside Findsbury mosque , but I'm struggling to think of too many other incidents.
The other type of terrorism seems far more common , but can't be discussed without people shutting the subject down.
23,000 on a terror watch list , suggests there is a problem.

Can you give any examples of far right terrorism in the UK ? There are countless examples of a different type of terrorism in the UK ( and Europe ) , but I don't seem to remember that much from the far right. I know about Darren Osbourne , driving into worshippers outside Findsbury mosque , but I'm struggling to think of too many other incidents.
The other type of terrorism seems far more common , but can't be discussed without people shutting the subject down.

https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2019/09/20/fact-sheet-right-wing-terrorism/

The other terrorism you are on about is far right, but just not as we accept as far right. There have been a few of the far right arrested over the last few years. Some were planning attacks. Just because they failed doesn't make them any less of a terrorist.