Rolling Specubollox 21/22 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox 21/22

I find this hard to believe. We truly are entering the Transfer Fantasy Twilight Zone....

https://www.football365.com/news/kane-five-man-city-players-makeweights-spurs
I find this hard to believe. We truly are entering the Transfer Fantasy Twilight Zone....

https://www.football365.com/news/kane-five-man-city-players-makeweights-spurs
Personally, I don't believe any of it. I don't believe we're remotely interested in Harry Kane, or Haarland, for that matter. All these rumours - which is what they are - are usually started by one journalist (often from Italy or Spain). All the other publications just copy and paste.

As if any one of them is party to City's negotiations. We have to go through this every bloody year. Kun to Real, anyone?

No
Personally, I don't believe any of it. I don't believe we're remotely interested in Harry Kane, or Haarland, for that matter. All these rumours - which is what they are - are usually started by one journalist (often from Italy or Spain). All the other publications just copy and paste.

As if any one of them is party to City's negotiations. We have to go through this every bloody year. Kun to Real, anyone?
Normally we are are not one to blurt out who we are looking at unless we want to divert attention to where we are really aimed. Harland and Kane, don’t exactly fit the normal profile that the scouts are looking for to fit into any City team from the off. A player that can adapt and having said that we are tagged on to anyone who is anyone and vice versa you could say that player swap stories have had loads on hacks jump on this band wagon and that we will offer 15 players plus cash for the brittle Harry Kane.

Watching England in the Euro's it is interesting how, based on performances, one would imagine RS7's value to be rising whilst Kane's is dropping. I can see a straight swap in the not too far distant future. Almost as though they are operating under instructions...

Haaland not at the Euros and is significant by the lack of media news about and movement, he is more likely to go onto the continent

However we appear to have our fingers stuck up our backsides on the other hand, we are as usual tight as a drum in our intentions in the market of which I don't have a clue

I hope we don't leave it too long.
I think they will do the job in their own time giving nothing away until virtually the ink is dried, but we won’t pay over the odds, we were still top scorers even with SA 10, I think Liam Dela may find himself in the domestic trophy rounds, but Gabby J, needs to show why we bought him to City