SB and EPC Pitches | Page 11 | Vital Football

SB and EPC Pitches

Or a combination - Is there a box big enough for fat twat Evans?
In the current PC correct climate is it fair to publicly describe a fellow human being as Fat. The said person could be highly offended and it could seriously affect his mental health and lead to all sorts of problems associated with low esteem and self worth. Should we use derogatory terms to describe another person when we don’t know the effect it could well have on their personal feelings.
From someone who takes such a high moral stance and even has an allotment Impede I am appalled by your post.

In the current PC correct climate is it fair to publicly describe a fellow human being as Fat. The said person could be highly offended and it could seriously affect his mental health and lead to all sorts of problems associated with low esteem and self worth. Should we use derogatory terms to describe another person when we don’t know the effect it could well have on their personal feelings.
From someone who takes such a high moral stance and even has an allotment Impede I am appalled by your post.
It's alright when they do it.

Would love to see an up to date picture of the stadium - I bet that’s starting to look really good.

You'll need to come to the first game to see it all...

...actually, are you half-planning a visit next year to see the new SW Stand?
Depends if they open up the flights out of Aus. If things have calmed down and the flights are resumed we may well be over for a visit. Big word ‘if’. 🤞

Good to see more seats, but that’s a lot of pillars for something so small!!
Also, red seats at the South Park end. Now they do look good 👍