Euros | Page 85 | Vital Football

Euros

Although technically single chap chap and double chap.

Just make sure you let us know at the Triple M that for some reason has been changed to Sunday at 8pm

So we can’t have 3 lions performed live before the game as it’s deemed unfair to Italy…but they had Andrea bocelli sing nessun dorma in the opening game?

seems fair lol
They are panicking because the whole of Europe thinks that the Sterling penalty was part of a UEFA conspiracy to give us the Championship because something something Super League.

So we can’t have 3 lions performed live before the game as it’s deemed unfair to Italy…but they had Andrea bocelli sing nessun dorma in the opening game?

seems fair lol
Doesn't matter. Won't make any difference. Can't stop fans singing it

I have been staggered by the kindness and and encouragement of some overseas reporters, and equally syaggerer by the sourness of the grapes of others.

Southern Europe seem particularly disdainful and sneering of England for some reason.

I have been staggered by the kindness and and encouragement of some overseas reporters, and equally syaggerer by the sourness of the grapes of others.

Southern Europe seem particularly disdainful and sneering of England for some reason.
Fuck em. They dont like us and never have done. Our money is handy but thats about where it stops.

Could work in our favour, nothing like a sense of injustice to stir the blood

We were fine when we were perennial under achievers and not a threat but now we have had the audacity to get to a final it’s a different matter.

And it’s like we are the only team ever to have been given a soft penalty or had a controversial decision go their way…

We were fine when we were perennial under achievers and not a threat but now we have had the audacity to get to a final it’s a different matter.

And it’s like we are the only team ever to have been given a soft penalty or had a controversial decision go their way…
Indeed

This is a foreign press that has spent over 50 years claiming we didn't win the world cup because of a tight goalline call in a 4-2 win.

I don't read red tops but the press I have read has generally been very magnanimous about all the winners of this century, especially the Spanish and French, and regardless of whether they have beaten England or not.

For Italians to complain about a soft penalty, for a player who was knocked on each side by a defender is risible given the memes of their player feigning death against the Belgians and then emerging like Lazarus when they scored.

And people forget that there wasn't any more contact involved in Denmark's free kick that they scored.

One thing that people tend to overlook is the footballing nation that probably hates us the most is Argentina.

I honestly think that the reason we have made the final is because Maradona is no longer with us.

We all know about The Hand of God, but the man would consume that much cocaine that he could probably summon Christ to stop us from winning.

Now he is no more, this is no longer possible and the curse is lifted.

The kits that he makes are absolute dogshit and he needs to fuck off.
Unfortunately no football top ever made looks good on me. I just about got into my Capital One top when a golf trip and the Sheff U play off coinsided. I dont know who looked worse on the night, me or the fucking team.

Unfortunately no football top ever made looks good on me. I just about got into my Capital One top when a golf trip and the Sheff U play off coinsided. I dont know who looked worse on the night, me or the fucking team.

Both shirt and team collapsed under the weight of 'expectation' that night.