Euros | Page 76 | Vital Football

Euros

Won't have better chance than this tournament. Italy put everything into that game, thet didn't look as slick against a decent side. Chiesa possibly has twinged his hammy as well, they are crawling to the final. Mind you Denmark will be thinking the same, hope we don't choke.

Done my very best not to get excited and to not let hope blossom. Cant stand yet another disappointment but wtf i cant help it.

The spanish must be absolutely kicking themselves. They controlled the game for large periods and really should have won. It was just like watching england of old.

Denmark are a better ukraine but without their best player. Everyone expects a win. This is probably our most difficult game from a mental perspective and our biggest test. Dont think this one will go to penalties.

Done my very best not to get excited and to not let hope blossom. Cant stand yet another disappointment but wtf i cant help it.

The spanish must be absolutely kicking themselves. They controlled the game for large periods and really should have won. It was just like watching england of old.

Denmark are a better ukraine but without their best player. Everyone expects a win. This is probably our most difficult game from a mental perspective and our biggest test. Dont think this one will go to penalties.

This team has more experience of playing in winning teams, elite teams, they won't choke.

Won't have better chance than this tournament. Italy put everything into that game, thet didn't look as slick against a decent side. Chiesa possibly has twinged his hammy as well, they are crawling to the final. Mind you Denmark will be thinking the same, hope we don't choke.

The hallmark of an England team is the ability to choke.

Lets hope that isn't the case for once.

I suspect not.

Denmark to win on pens.

Back four. 2 holding midfield. Trippier to get nod ahead of Walker because of crossing and dead ball. England have a quality squad to utilise. With so many substitutes England can afford to rest 5 players after an hour without weakening the 11 on the pitch. Therefore can afford to high energy press. Need to pass the ball along the back then down the wings with speed and purpose. Start the game at high tempo. Fullbacks to push on and Rice to hold in front of back 2. Phillips to push forward so sweeping just behind mid three. Mount to push right up alongside Kane. Sterling and whoever gets right wing slot to keep width but be willing to engage players inside so as to leave space for Shaw and Trips to go to by line. Keep up press and high tempo throughout the game. Football is such a simple game from where I am.

It's going to be: Pickford; Walker, Maguire, Stones, Shaw; Rice, Phillips; Saka, Grealish, Sterling; Kane

Feel free to PM intimate pics when the team is announced x

Last 2 games Italy have looked knackered after 55/60 mins

their defenders cannot handle pace and foul rather than risk getting through, should we win tonight…which isn’t a guarantee , i think our pace will cause them huge issues