SB and EPC Pitches | Page 10 | Vital Football

SB and EPC Pitches

I know. 😉

I like that idea, though:

"Notty says: stop fucking around at the back!"

"Jules says: this ref is a disgrace!"

Can you hear the Senility sing, No........No.......they can't hear a f***ing thing...oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

Weeeeeeeeee're the right side, Co-op Community stand............(The left side too busy banging drums and chanting so can't hear the right side to respond.)

Serious investment in the pitch.
High quality training pitches.
LED advertising.
Stacey West expansion.
5,700 season ticket renewals.
International investment.

All despite a global pandemic.

How long ago was crowds of 2,000, North Ferriby away and struggling to pay our overdraft again?

Incredible progress. Well done all involved!

Ah y
Serious investment in the pitch.
High quality training pitches.
LED advertising.
Stacey West expansion.
5,700 season ticket renewals.
International investment.

All despite a global pandemic.

How long ago was crowds of 2,000, North Ferriby away and struggling to pay our overdraft again?

Incredible progress. Well done all involved!
Ah yes, then we started taking 2000 away to North Ferriby and the sleeping mini beast that is LCFC had clearly been awakened from a very long slumber, for all to observe.

Seriously though, it is important to take a step back at least once a year and truly take stock of what has/is happening and take it in. Not to do so could lead to success antipathy setting in and that would be very undeserved for all those that have taken massive strides and effort to keep pushing in an upward direction.

I know the players and management would never admit it, but I personally maintain a top 10 finish in this league, combined with an easy on the eye style of play would be an excellent season.

That would certainly do, I was thinking of running MA's quote from his presser after the game when he confronted him on the pitch, but yours will definitely suffice...
Or a combination - Is there a box big enough for fat twat Evans?