Summer Transfer Thread 2021 | Page 14 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Thread 2021

Connelly, Ekpiteta and Casey at RCM.
Gretarsson, Husband and Thorniley LCM.

Though Thorniley might leave and Connolly may play elsewhere in the team, I guess. The fitness of Ekpiteta and Gretarsson could be crucial?

Milton Keynes Dons are delighted to announce the loan signing of Blackpool midfielder Ethan Robson.

Robson, 24, arrives at Stadium MK on a deal which will run until the end of the 2021/22 season.

Head of Recruitment, Tommy Johnson, linked with a similar role at Aberdeen
The club have now confirmed that TJ has left the club following a restructuring. Hope that this does not disrupt the signings of new players. Gone a bit quiet on that front

It won't. And you need to be patient for once. Lots going on, but we're in various chains where we're having to wait on others particularly with pre-season having only just started.

I would love to see us get Simms back but another striker is a must for me. Yates, untried Irish lad and Madine isn't enough.

We need 4 decent strikers. I have a hunch that the Oirish lad might prove to be a gem but we must recruit on the assumption that he won't adapt quickly to the championship.

Do we really think the udders are after Gabriel or is this about putting up his price. Unless they intend on playing Olli on midfield this has to be nonsense?

Do we really think the udders are after Gabriel or is this about putting up his price. Unless they intend on playing Olli on midfield this has to be nonsense?
Turton might still have only gone for backup/utility, wages still might be better than what he’d have got here.

Word is their first choice right back (not Turton) could be leaving. Gabriel must be their contingency plan. Forest will just sit back and hope a bidding war starts.