Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 42 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

I was glad to see Mungo Bridge on the retained list. I thought he was particularly excellent in that Liverpool game and I'd love to see him get a loan spell.

I was glad to see Mungo Bridge on the retained list. I thought he was particularly excellent in that Liverpool game and I'd love to see him get a loan spell.
I think he made the bench once as well, so he's in with a slim chance

Just to prove Villa are as heartless as any club we have retained 18-year-old Myles Sohna and released his twin brother Harrison, that must be gut-wrenching for the both lads and their parents

Just heard the England U16 captain has had his medical with us today. Josh Feeney? If its true a lot of clubs were after him.

Edit, it was on Facebook. Aston Villa worldwide. No idea how accurate they are? Strangely he is with the same agency as Ashley Young apparently?

Last edited:
Just to prove Villa are as heartless as any club we have retained 18-year-old Myles Sohna and released his twin brother Harrison, that must be gut-wrenching for the both lads and their parents

How times change. We signed Neil Rioch for £15m, from memory, just to keep Bruce company!

Man. U were supposed to be in for Feeney. We’ll have the plastics trolling us with the Arsenal fans next.