The All New TV Thread | Page 238 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I didn't know you wrote scripts.

funny enough i have written a few songs and put the music to them, passing the time during lockdown, if you are interested they are on you tube, if not my book from way back " abbeyfeale is in my heart and soul" you might still be able to get in ireland, if not i can send you one, must say what a combination, sean bean stephen graham and jimmy mcgovern and , im just as proud of myself, seanie

funny enough i have written a few songs and put the music to them, passing the time during lockdown, if you are interested they are on you tube, if not my book from way back " abbeyfeale is in my heart and soul" you might still be able to get in ireland, if not i can send you one, must say what a combination, sean bean stephen graham and jimmy mcgovern and , im just as proud of myself, seanie

Is this you, Sean?

I was going to say he needs to get a grip, but sounds like he already had.

WTF would someone go on national tv and talk such crap for!?

noooooooooo. im a young minded just 75, but with the aching body of an old man
try seanie ward the irish brummie, but i warned you the voice as goneeeeee, seanie

Just watched the final episode of Time.
This series deserves an award.

One word.

200w.gif

City On A Hill - season 2. Very good, I'd recommend binge watching much better in big chunks!

Been renewed for a 3rd season as well.

That was an unexpected Blacklist turn. The one option I hadn't considered.

Was hoping this was the last season, stuck with it, but it has dragged at times hasn't it!? But think there is another coming.

Not watched the season finale yet.

No, not got to the end yet, was purely on about last night's one.

Has definitely dragged a bit, and spent a while thinking they had gone one/two season(s) to far, but seems to have warmed up nicely now. Think this is the final season though and it needs to be to be honest.

No, not got to the end yet, was purely on about last night's one.

Has definitely dragged a bit, and spent a while thinking they had gone one/two season(s) to far, but seems to have warmed up nicely now. Think this is the final season though and it needs to be to be honest.

Why don't you trust me!

There is another season after. This is 8, there is a 9th

On February 20, 2020, NBC renewed the series for an eighth season, which premiered on November 13, 2020. On January 26, 2021, the series was renewed for a ninth season.

(the was is their bold, not mine! lol)

You're usually wrong and I don't believe you on the bold either lol

Totally missed that, I was sure this was the last one. I think that's a massive mistake myself.

Thought I'd give Love Island a go this series as they've put a Brummie gal in there. She's doing us proud, bless her!

It's like listening to a high-pitched Jack Grealish. With long blonde hair. And tits.