VAR | Page 25 | Vital Football

VAR

I bet the drama queens at Sky love the anticipation of is it a goal or not and in their misguided minds, probably encourage the VAR delays as they think it's entertaining.

It's working fine in this Euro Tournament and it's even made our 2 English refs look half decent and who also seem to be far less whistle-happy in an attempt to blend in with the other refs who allow more contact and blow up far less than the Premier League refs.

I bet the drama queens at Sky love the anticipation of is it a goal or not and in their misguided minds, probably encourage the VAR delays as they think it's entertaining.

It's working fine in this Euro Tournament and it's even made our 2 English refs look half decent and who also seem to be far less whistle-happy in an attempt to blend in with the other refs who allow more contact and blow up far less than the Premier League refs.

No. Just no.

s.

Absolutely, they’ve got the likes of GNev and Carra talking about it for an extra 30 minutes after every game. They have assumed the armchair fans want their football like their Wimbledon or six nations, perhaps some fans are like that and want all that shit.

Scrap PGMOL they are the architects of the refereeing disaster in this country. Solely interested in looking after their mates rather than upholding standards. I assume at the Euros the refs report directly to UEFA and are probably told to actually do their jobs properly and if they’re shit they’ll get sent home in disgrace.

Hi Everyone,
First of all may I wish you all a Happy New Year.

This is my first post so please be gentle with me.

I am sorry if the subject has been done to death already.

Frustrating doesn't even cover my feelings about the standard of refereeing In this country and the farce that is VAR.

There is no reason why refs and those in charge of VAR can't be at least consistent with the decisions that they make.

Seems like it's made up as they go along.

All the best,

Black Country Villan