The European Championship ‘21 | Page 10 | Vital Football

The European Championship ‘21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking terrible. Two shite teams. When will we learn.

He took Foden off ffs. He put Rashford on who did eff all against Croatia. He left Stirling on who pretty much gave up in second half. He left James on who pulled the ball backwards 99% of the time. He left Rice and Phillips on who were doing sod all for the entire game.

Kane, if that’s you trying hard you Are finished

In fairness to Scotland, you can't help but admire their fight, passion and composure. Unlucky to lose their first game and fully deserving of a result this evening. If we smash the Czech Republic by 3 or 4 (:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:) I hope they get the win to take them through.

Are England the international version of Spursy?

In fairness to Scotland, you can't help but admire their fight, passion and composure. Unlucky to lose their first game and fully deserving of a result this evening. If we smash the Czech Republic by 3 or 4 (:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:) I hope they get the win to take them through.

Are England the international version of Spursy?
It reminded me of Spurs v Spammers. It was Scotland's cup final and everyone of their players was up for it. Good old fashion Home Nations' game.

It reminded me of Spurs v Spammers. It was Scotland's cup final and everyone of their players was up for it. Good old fashion Home Nations' game.
Yeah, it was a classic case of the underdog giving it their all. I admire that in Scotland, but hate Wet Spam for doing the same. :censor:

As for us, the players need to stop believing the hype ... but oh wait, we've been here before haven't we! lol

Although, I'm happy that my eyes don't have to witness the horrific sight of the gratuitous waste of alcohol down in Croydon every time we score a goal.

Kane looks tired but what is he supposed to do when Sterling ,mount ,Shaw and even foden shoot themselves instead of playing in Kane who was in a better position. You cannot play with no service.
Southgate got it wrong though playing 2 cdm's instead of playing 1 then 2 cam's and 2 wingers then Kane up top.

Kane looks tired but what is he supposed to do when Sterling ,mount ,Shaw and even foden shoot themselves instead of playing in Kane who was in a better position. You cannot play with no service.
Southgate got it wrong though playing 2 cdm's instead of playing 1 then 2 cam's and 2 wingers then Kane up top.
I agree. I even think he might be carrying a knock because when was the last time he was subbed in consecutive games for either club or country?

He looks way off it, but the service to him has been terrible too. It's an indictment on the individual if they are missing sitters, but its also an indictment on the team when they aren't capable of creating chances for him. He is, after all, a goalscorer, so how can anyone jusify the fact he's had just 6 touches in the opposing penalty area in 156 minutes of football?

Everyone needs to step up.

If you watch when Shaw had a pop, Kane was stood behind 2 defenders and was stood still, giving nothing for Shaw to hit even if he did opt to cross.

I'll be honest, I am so glad I don't support any International football team. I don't think I could cope with supporting 2 different Spurs teams.

Out of that entire England squad only Ming's has impressed me in both games and he will be the one that makes way for that bonehead Maguire.

If you watch when Shaw had a pop, Kane was stood behind 2 defenders and was stood still, giving nothing for Shaw to hit even if he did opt to cross.

I'll be honest, I am so glad I don't support any International football team. I don't think I could cope with supporting 2 different Spurs teams.

Out of that entire England squad only Ming's has impressed me in both games and he will be the one that makes way for that bonehead Maguire.
That incident with Shaw was the final straw for me, he has a major major issue going on at the moment. For a long time his movement outside of the box has been poor but usually inside it he still sniffs out chances like that. Standing and watching was pathetic. Really unacceptable for a striker at any level.

He really is in a dangerous position of clubs perhaps deciding that his fee just isn't worth it. If I were his agent, I would be concerned about my expected transfer commission this summer.

I'm not an England fan but if Southgate had any intention of winning that game then 1 of the invisible Phillips or Rice would have been off, move Mount to CM and have both of englands most in form players of grealish and foden on at the same time. Then add Sancho as the final one Of the 3 to play with kane. No idea how a player who has done so much in Germany can get overlooked by England.

Imagine Spurs are waiting to announce Southgate as the new head coach but have to wait till the tournament ends.:shake:

I said that at Wembley last night. Our worst nightmare when Southgate rocks up at Spurs and gets a £15m a year salary. If he hadn't got the job with the FA, he would be managing in the Swedish 3rd division. Absolutely useless.

A very angry English crowd last night. It's taken our fans less than 2 games to see through Kane. He was getting pelters from everyone.

That Philips could play for Spurs cos he only passes backwards

Southgate instructions obviously, and Beilsa would be havin kittens watching that...Philips is a totall different player under his instructions...goes to show a coach can improve or destroy a player...as we all know only too well, however our clown destroyed a whole team, so southggate has some way to go to emulate that!

Southgate instructions obviously, and Beilsa would be havin kittens watching that...Philips is a totall different player under his instructions...goes to show a coach can improve or destroy a player...as we all know only too well, however our clown destroyed a whole team, so southggate has some way to go to emulate that!
Not that far to go Greavsie!

There was a period late in the 1st half where player power took over. Foden was tracking back from one of our corners and ended up at LB. He then spent about 5 mins completely ignoring Southgate's gameplan, of him focusing on Tierney and Robertson, and stayed in the middle. For that 5 mins guys like Phillips, Stirling and Mount ended up looking like a cohesive unit. Then Foden was instructed to come back out on the right.

You couldn't make it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.