Who are the candidates for our new manager.. | Page 99 | Vital Football

Who are the candidates for our new manager..

To be fair the club bring it on themselves. Nearly 3 months without a manager is a long time. They don't do anything to to squash rumours.

Let's face it the communication between the club and fans was already at rock bottom before this period.

The Fonzerelli incident was nothing short of embarrassing. I have never seen another club make such a massive mistake.

The alarm bells are ringing already for me.

To be fair the club bring it on themselves. Nearly 3 months without a manager is a long time. They don't do anything to to squash rumours.

Let's face it the communication between the club and fans was already at rock bottom before this period.

The Fonzerelli incident was nothing short of embarrassing. I have never seen another club make such a massive mistake.

The alarm bells are ringing already for me.
Agreed. It's not as we are are going to be guzumped like when signing a player. If as ITK suggests Fonseca was the original choice and things have gone awry, then I consider it shambolic, shit planning and due diligence by the club.

Thank fk Euro's provide a much much needed distraction.

The biggest circus is watching all the spurs fans twist themselves in knots over absolutely nothing concrete, provable, and real.

We are talking to the same individual(s) as we have been since the start of this search, as well as one new one (And he is NOT Italian). Regardless of what we have seen vomited all over the internet, everything is locked down, and the process continues. And this is driving people nutz.

I am sticking with my predicted choice from the beginning. No idea whn we we learn of the decision, but I'd be surprised if it weren't until after the knockout rounds of the Euros.

Not worried.

:smoke:

xv I have no idea who your predicted choice is but I trust it aint Southgate - He'll be available after the knockout rounds!

Everyone, watch out: if you get a random 0208 number call you DON'T PICK UP

It's Daniel Levy and it's a new scam where he tries to offer you the Tottenham job.

Happened to at least four people I know recently.

Just spreading the word so you don't get caught out !!!

As you might see on the Good Morning thread I just had a call with a No Identity name from Gary Mabbutt! So you may be right Mutts! Except I wasn’t asked if I was available……!