Who are the candidates for our new manager.. | Page 98 | Vital Football

Who are the candidates for our new manager..

Where you been Fevvers . ? ………Get your name down for the predictor league for next season ,,,,,, now . If you can’t find the thread , tell me you are in on this thread .

Hey Walt; Been relaxing like Ex said to, until I got up this morning WOW!
What's all this about Predictor League, as u say, don't start till the new season, that's weeks away. anyway, I'll be IN, does it matter now, do I get a number or pre-season?
Going a bed now, send up a flare if Potter's been contacted !!!???

Well... that is possibly a slight over-generalisation. There have been plenty of players that are swayed to join clubs because of the manager or the prospect of playing with certain players. I can only imagine that players who know they are going to get paid astronomical figures at a club won't mind who the manager is as much.

Well... that is possibly a slight over-generalisation. There have been plenty of players that are swayed to join clubs because of the manager or the prospect of playing with certain players. I can only imagine that players who know they are going to get paid astronomical figures at a club won't mind who the manager is as much.

Most players are 'smoke blowers'...either before 'can't wait to play for him' or during 'what a great coach, best ever' or ....

Ultimately, they care about how much more they're going to earn and what their cut of the fee is going to be, believe me..

Most players are 'smoke blowers'...either before 'can't wait to play for him' or during 'what a great coach, best ever' or ....

Ultimately, they care about how much more they're going to earn and what their cut of the fee is going to be, believe me..

What if your choice is the same money but play for Klopp or Arteta?

The biggest circus is watching all the spurs fans twist themselves in knots over absolutely nothing concrete, provable, and real.

We are talking to the same individual(s) as we have been since the start of this search, as well as one new one (And he is NOT Italian). Regardless of what we have seen vomited all over the internet, everything is locked down, and the process continues. And this is driving people nutz.

I am sticking with my predicted choice from the beginning. No idea whn we we learn of the decision, but I'd be surprised if it weren't until after the knockout rounds of the Euros.

Not worried.

:smoke:

The biggest circus is watching all the spurs fans twist themselves in knots over absolutely nothing concrete, provable, and real.

We are talking to the same individual(s) as we have been since the start of this search, as well as one new one (And he is NOT Italian). Regardless of what we have seen vomited all over the internet, everything is locked down, and the process continues. And this is driving people nutz.

I am sticking with my predicted choice from the beginning. No idea whn we we learn of the decision, but I'd be surprised if it weren't until after the knockout rounds of the Euros.

Not worried.

Completely agree. We, as a group, are so easily wound up.

Not worried.

Is your predicted choice ten Hag?

I've gone back over the first 10 pages of this thread and the only posts I can see of yours that hints at a prediction is one that says 'Pass the Duchie' and the other is a link to a video of ETH.

If so, what do the Euros have to do with the negotiations and any potential appointment?

Ten Hag has been my preferred choice for a while but it's starting to feel like false hope. We spoke to him so long ago now that it feels like it would have been done by now if he was first choice. I know we tend to take ages doing anything, but taking this long to hire one of our original targets seems crazy even for us.