Who are the candidates for our new manager.. | Page 95 | Vital Football

Who are the candidates for our new manager..

View attachment 49644

Racist, Homophobic, Maniac, who once physically assaulted a Spurs coach on the pitch.

Plays a dreadful, defensive style football, who has been fired or quit more jobs in shorter time periods than any man in football history.

He surely fits the "DNA" of spurs.

He just quit Fiorentina after just 22 days because they wouldn't bring in specific players. Apparently said players were all represented by the same agent. the same agent that represents the above manic.

Wanna guess the agent's his name????

More of a nutcase than Conte. Please no!

Yeah this would be a mistake of EPIC proportions if there is any truth to the Gattuso bit...hell even being linked to him is a massive PR nightmare and yep it has started.

My God, what is happening? Daniel just call Potter and move on PLEASE.

**Though at this rate...if I was Potter or anybody else I wouldn't touch Spurs right now.

We are in big BIG trouble here.

I hope, I really hope, this is all just a deception bit.

I agree completely, but this would be a mistake of ENIC proportions USAF!

Even if Spurs are in talks with him, I can guarantee you that they won't be by the weekend. His historical comments against same-sex marriages, not taking racism in Italy seriously and his negativity about women in football are the holy trinity of red flags. LGBTQ+, black and women fans are speaking out in force already. That could then impact on active and potential sponsorships. Then you're talking financial ramifications and Levy gets the spine tingles when that happens.

I still think it's bullshit, personally.

Even if Spurs are in talks with him, I can guarantee you that they won't be by the weekend. His historical comments against same-sex marriages, not taking racism in Italy seriously and his negativity about women in football are the holy trinity of red flags. LGBTQ+, black and women fans are speaking out in force already. That could then impact on active and potential sponsorships. Then you're talking financial ramifications and Levy gets the spine tingles when that happens.

I've seen some YT clips of him from his playing days. The guy shudda been locked up. I thought Roy Keane was bad, but this guy was at another level!

USAF said; My God, what is happening? Daniel just call Potter and move on PLEASE.

Christ! just logged on, should have stayed up all night, this is better than the Iliad!
Couldn't agree more US!, Go for Potter, first & best choice, if Brighton won't deal go for Galtier, he's still available (I think) and bloody-well get it done Danny.
Where you been Fevvers . ? ………Get your name down for the predictor league for next season ,,,,,, now . If you can’t find the thread , tell me you are in on this thread .

We're like that drunk guy circling the dance floor at 2am trying to find any old woman to take home, getting knocked back and then moving onto the next fatty.

Our club is an absolute embarrassment.

ENIC out.

The message that key people at Spurs want to get out today, is that he will not be appointed and was never considered.

The message that key people at Spurs want to get out today, is that he will not be appointed and was never considered.
So if we terminated talks with Fonseca to get Gatusso, will we now resume talks with Fonseca - assuming he is still interested?

And if the failure of the talks with Fonseca broke down because of tax issues, are we not going to run into the same problems with Paratici, who doesn't officially start work until the 1st July? Or any other Italian manager he tries to recruit as it only seems to be Italian managers he is connected with?