The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 151 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all signings can be exciting. Sometimes you have to be pragmatic. We've lost Elmo, Taylor and Heaton in terms of experience, and Young can actually cover 2 of those positions, was free, has just played a big part in winning Seria A and already knows the club and the area so will have no trouble settling. Absolute no brainer. He's also good on set pieces, something Jack has been crying out for in interviews.

If you want excitement try knocking one out under the table in McDonalds.

Please let us know where your local mcdonalds is so we can all avoid it.

On the excitement factor I agree that not every signing will get the pulses racing. I wasn't especially excited by the signings of Hourihane, Whelan, Jedinak, Elmo, Konsa, Mings (loan) or Hause (loan) but they all turned out pretty well.

Not all signings can be exciting. Sometimes you have to be pragmatic. We've lost Elmo, Taylor and Heaton in terms of experience, and Young can actually cover 2 of those positions, was free, has just played a big part in winning Seria A and already knows the club and the area so will have no trouble settling. Absolute no brainer. He's also good on set pieces, something Jack has been crying out for in interviews.

If you want excitement try knocking one out under the table in McDonalds.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

With regard to Smith Rowe, I would just offer them a straight £40m and give them something to think about as £25m is really an insult.
He could turn out to be a great player but at the moment I don’t think he’s done enough to warrant a £40m transfer fee. Youngsters always burst on the scene full of energy, confidence and desire but that always wears off eventually when things settle down and that’s when you can judge how good they are. The £25m offer seems like a speculative offer or possibly even just make believe from his agent to get him a better contract

Another rumour. Mohammed Ali Camara from Young Boys! Several clubs interested in this 23 year old centre back. West Ham, Liverpool and , , wait for it,,, Arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.