2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 56 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

He's dogshit, but he's probably slightly better than Wyke.

I have only seen him play on a couple of occasions and was not that impressed; but is it fair to judge him on that basis?

Same applies to Wyke who I have not seen play at all.

What I do know for a fact is that the general levels of judgement on here leaves a lot to be desired.

I distinctly remember Ameobi being written off before he kicked a ball and how wrong did that turn out to be?

If either Wyke or Ikpeazu do sign and have the same kind of impact as Ameobi did, it will be ok.

Not a signing that makes my heart sing but he has a 500k release clause and Wycombe fans love him. They think he's a decent touch for a man of his size.

Well on the basis of that video he certainly wont be spending two thirds of the game on his arse, flapping his arms about at the referee demanding a free kick, like that useless fecker we signed from Charlton.

I have only seen him play on a couple of occasions and was not that impressed; but is it fair to judge him on that basis?

What I do know for a fact is that the general levels of judgement on here leaves a lot to be desired.

I distinctly remember Ameobi being written off before he kicked a ball and how wrong did that turn out to be?

If either Wyke or Ikpeazu do sign and have the same kind of impact as Ameobi did, it will be ok.
Like you I have only seen him a couple of times and wasn’t massively impressed although he is different to what we have so maybe useful. Wouldn’t be my first through third choice but if he is coming in as part of a plan then we wait and see how that pans out…

I stopped Greek in 2nd year. Year 8 for you youngsters. Give us a clue. Lionel and Una are fine by the way, Ingy 😛

On whether to stay in Nottingham:

It will be clear in the near future if I will stay in Nottingham Forest or if I will make another decision. I would like to stay in Nottingham and I think I can.

Precisely what we've been lacking for last few seasons, a centre forward who leaves opposing defenders knowing they've actually been in a game
Thats the same quotes we got about Talylor. Hard to do that if youre on the bench tho to be fair and the manager prefers the centre forward who hass none of those attributes

it wont be anywhere near enough, Ameobi was one of our better players but nowhere need the consistency or quality needed for a real push

Some paper pundit a few weeks ago suggested Billy Gilmore as Forest target. Wouldnt argue after the Scotland game.

This is one slow news summer so far, aren't they back in training in a couple of weeks. Hopefully it's quiet because they are going about things quietly.

Last edited: