Euro 2020 thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

Yep. Jane was stunning looking.( I was about 11 and discovering hormones) Jane and Anne played at Hallamshire and loads of local and regional tournaments so you would have crosssed paths. I played at Hallamshire and later at Tom Lane under Roger Taylor who was a schoolfriend of my dad.

what a small world.........still remember my first Dunlop Maxply!

Spain are desperately short of a striker. Biri, who should they have included?

Should have gone with Gerard Moreno or Aspas from the start, Morata only scores with around 1 in 30 chances.
Looked more likely to score once Gerard and Sarabia came on but too little too late. Didn't help that Sweden went to a 9 man defence every time Spain went forward.
On a side note it was good to see and hear the fans making some noise tonight.

Watching Argentina V Chile at the moment in the Copa America in an empty stadium in Rio. Just not the same without the fans. :shake:

Last edited:
Look at that crowd. Great to see. No masks or anything.

Just realised Hungary don't have Szoboszlai at this tournament. What a shame. What a waste. He was the whole point.

Went last week for my birthday. I've now been going there for almost 50 years. Thats pretty special for a fast service restaurant. Never changed, never needed to. Used to like Ron Bartons place up on West Street with the 4ft pizza. My, how sophisticated we thought we were..!

View attachment 49599

Always go to Uncle Sams on my birthday for the free meal. Used Bartons loads back in the day. That Pizza that fed the f u c king tribes of Israel was the absolute bomb. Got photos of me and mates plus women gorging on those mofos. Happy days. West St. Limit.

Also pleased to know that Yankees is reopening at Pigsbro next to The Queens Ground. Was Maplins electrics. Same branding so looking forward to a good chow down.

No changes for the Welsh, so no RND and Ampadu can't get a game ahead of a Luton reserve.

Nathan Blake is commentating on the radio. I'd love to hear him on one of those United retro podcasts, explain why he hates us so much.