2021/22 Premiership Fixture list | Vital Football

2021/22 Premiership Fixture list

muttley

Alert Team
Right, is everyone ready for the fixture list at 9am this morning?

I'm hoping for an easy start, all the tough fixtures dispersed evenly throughout the mid season and and easy finish.

Bring it on !!!

14/08 Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City
21/08 Wolverhampton v Tottenham Hotspur
28/08 Tottenham Hotspur v Watford

11/09 Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur
18/09 Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea
25/09 Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur

02/10 Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa
16/10 Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
23/10 West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur
30/10 Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United

06/11 Everton v Tottenham Hotspur
20/11 Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United
27/11 Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur

01/12 Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford
04/12 Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City
11/12 Brighton v Tottenham Hotspur
14/12 Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur
18/12 Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool
26/12 Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace
28/12 Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur

01/01 Watford v Tottenham Hotspur
15/01 Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal
22/01 Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur

09/02 Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton
12/02 Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton
19/02 Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur
26/02 Leeds United v Tottenham Hotspur

05/03 Tottenham Hotspur v Everton
12/03 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
19/03 Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United

02/04 Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United
09/04 Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur
16/04 Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton
23/04 Brentford v Tottenham Hotspur
30/04 Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City

07/05 Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur
15/05 Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley
22/05 Norwich City v Tottenham Hotspur

Too early to make any predictions until we know what the team will look like, but three home matches against three of last seasons top four in the first ten games I see as a real opportunity, if we can hit the ground running.

Last edited:
Guess he will paying his first game at our place whatever happens

If he doesn't get his move before then, he still won't be playing for us; his team are letting all and sundry know that if they have to, they're ready to play hardball and use every trick in the book: faux injuries, a go slow etc etc

He wants away, I hope our new MD of football will set a sensible price and stick until they meet it, and I think they will: £120 mill + add on's should do it.

Guess he will paying his first game at our place whatever happens
I would love some reporter to show some cojones and instead of asking the usual trite questions, ask Kane something along the lines of:

"So Harry, Spurs play Man City on the opening match of the season. Which club do you expect to be lining up for?"

If he doesn't get his move before then, he still won't be playing for us; his team are letting all and sundry know that if they have to, they're ready to play hardball and use every trick in the book: faux injuries, a go slow etc etc

He wants away, I hope our new MD of football will set a sensible price and stick until they meet it, and I think they will: £120 mill + add on's should do it.
Would City pay anything like that? Their record is around £65m. I could see United paying it but that's not where he wants to go, is it?

Would City pay anything like that? Their record is around £65m. I could see United paying it but that's not where he wants to go, is it?

Harry himself has already mentioned £100 mill - so he's shown their thinking, now we can set our price above that and watch them scramble. They have the resources to do it and it will be a new record for them.

Harry himself has already mentioned £100 mill - so he's shown their thinking, now we can set our price above that and watch them scramble. They have the resources to do it and it will be a new record for them.
From City's perspective you wonder what £120m will be bringing them. They've played all season without an orthodox CF, so in the role Kane has been playing for us he won't be giving them much more than than they already have.

The transfer fee would make more sense if they were getting the Kane of old. I'm not so sure he's capable of that role anymore though.

From City's perspective you wonder what £120m will be bringing them. They've played all season without an orthodox CF, so in the role Kane has been playing for us he won't be giving them much more than than they already have.

The transfer fee would make more sense if they were getting the Kane of old. I'm not so sure he's capable of that role anymore though.

No one is, but they've tapped him up and Pep will know that at times they suffered from not being able to put a CF on the pitch, most of all, it stopped them from winning the big prize they craved most - this is the major part of their thinking, Harry scores from anywhere and any way, and for a few years at least, I can't see that changing.

He is the CL for them, and they know it.