Managerial merry go round | Page 20 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

It's one of their blokes who bloody reported too!

Why would anyone believe what a Sky employee says? They don't tell the truth often enough for either the odds setters to believe the reporters or the reporters to believe the odds setters.

Why would anyone believe what a Sky employee says? They don't tell the truth often enough for either the odds setters to believe the reporters or the reporters to believe the odds setters.
Conflict of interest for Sky (Sports) News and Sky Bet surely? What, with the ability and opportunity to influence the market with their propaganda outlets.

It must have been the lure of Lincolnshire Stuffed Chine that sealed the deal to stay.

That'll do me, time to relax.
Why would you put complete faith in a hack who covers the (whole) Midlands for the Daily Telegraph compared to say a local rag/broadcaster?

I would have preferred 'for the long term' or something similar - start of the season doesn't seem all that reassuring!!

That’s a bit unrealistic. MAs said he wants to see this project through and he seems to have turned down the best job outside the PL (according to some on here). I think maybe that should be reassuring enough.

That’s a bit unrealistic. MAs said he wants to see this project through and he seems to have turned down the best job outside the PL (according to some on here). I think maybe that should be reassuring enough.
Yep - 'see this project through' would have been better than 'the start of the season'!