Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 522 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Good morning all. Have just been out to freshen up the water in the bird bath and it is hot. There is hardly a breath of wind today to help keep it cool. Dont think I will be cooking a hot Sunday roast.

Afternoon all.
Up and out with the Springer at six this morning for a nice long woodland walk.
Dog still not knackered, and she is twelve.

Hi, it very hot and muggy here and the forecast is hotter and more muggy tomorrow. I am not complaining, would rather be hot than cold.

Where are you? It is hot and muggy here as well. The humidity and heat came early this year. It doesn't give me much hope for an easy hurricane season.

Here's a pic of the 3.54" of rain that downtown Charleston got yesterday evening. To be fair, when it's high tide and it rains the market floods. However when we get a good rain all of downtown floods. We are at sea level and climate change is real.floodedstreets.jpgrain.jpg

Where are you? It is hot and muggy here as well. The humidity and heat came early this year. It doesn't give me much hope for an easy hurricane season.

Here's a pic of the 3.54" of rain that downtown Charleston got yesterday evening. To be fair, when it's high tide and it rains the market floods. However when we get a good rain all of downtown floods. We are at sea level and climate change is real.View attachment 49483View attachment 49481
Good grief Siggy. I live in a small town called Tamworth just a few miles from Birmingham probably about 16 miles from Villa Park.

Last edited: