The Cricket Thread | Page 128 | Vital Football

The Cricket Thread

33-3 England in 2nd innings.

Trail by 52 .

All very predictable. I am already concerned about The Ashes down under this year.

This is what happens when you play mostly second string. The selectors chose not to play any that played in the IPL. So no Buttler, Bairstow, Woakes, Moen, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, and I have probably have missed somebody.

Another collapse from the England team on Roots watch . Has been like this for too long now. Time for him to go. Uninspiring character and leader.

Another collapse from the England team on Roots watch . Has been like this for too long now. Time for him to go. Uninspiring character and leader.

Not totally sure, that it is down to him? But it is humiliating.

Can't for the life of me see why we 'had' to pick such a weak team, surely those who played in the IPL didn't rule themselves out did they? I really don't know the answer! Not read anything on the selections this time around.

Can't for the life of me see why we 'had' to pick such a weak team, surely those who played in the IPL didn't rule themselves out did they? I really don't know the answer! Not read anything on the selections this time around.

Something to do with them spending so much time in the bio secure bubble I think.

Having said that Buttler , the Currans , Bairstow and Moeen have been playing for their counties in the T20 so meh.

England captain always carries the can in cricket though . Well , always used to . These collapses have been going on for too long now.

I was about to say that the English bowlers are not making the Nz batsmen play and are bowling balls that can be left, and dearie me they just did and gained a wicket.