euro 2020 | Page 3 | Vital Football

euro 2020

Seen a picture of him awake on a stretcher which is positive.
Really? I feared the worse I must admit. Really distressing to watch and disappointed with the BBC’s coverage, Surely the cameras should have been pulled much sooner as it was evident something was seriously wrong. Fingers crossed for Eriksen

Really? I feared the worse I must admit. Really distressing to watch and disappointed with the BBC’s coverage, Surely the cameras should have been pulled much sooner as it was evident something was seriously wrong. Fingers crossed for Eriksen
Yes, you don't know whether they are in control of the cameras, but they shouldn't have shown that.

Thank heavens the news looks more positive now. A bit harsh criticising broadcasters and commentators because it was an unfolding situation. They left when the officials left the pitch and to have done otherwise would have invited different criticism. Prayers from believers and heathens alike appear to have found an answer. Let's hope he makes the most complete recovery possible.

Emotional rollercoaster! I wonder whether they'll call it a draw? God knows what it was like in Denmark the last hour or so!

Thank heavens the news looks more positive now. A bit harsh criticising broadcasters and commentators because it was an unfolding situation..
There were close up shots of what was going on. They don't do that in horse racing when a horse is injured, cameras are turned away

The game is going to resume tonight. WTAF?! Surely the players won't be able to play after going through those destressing scenes of their colleague and friend?!

The game is going to resume tonight. WTAF?! Surely the players won't be able to play after going through those destressing scenes of their colleague and friend?!

Seems it was at the players request but im still surprised that its resuming tonight.

So, so glad that he seems to be ok. Such a class player, we couldn't get near him when we played Spurs a few years ago.

The coverage is the domain of UEFA, the BBC were not in control of the broadcast!

The bbc must have some control of when to return to the studio, the feed and camera shots were distressing, and I couldn’t believe so much was shown. I was watching someone lay motionless on the pitch, receiving CPR with his wife in floods of tears and while all this was happening I was thinking just stop the bleeding cameras.