US Presidential election | Page 87 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

I'm sorry. Clearly i've not been paying attention.

We should be honoured that such a major news story is being covered on the Gills section of the Vital forum. With all mainstream media compromised (I have this correct, yes??) then i guess we were the only option.

Should we be fearful for our well-being though? Presumably the powers that be will be out to keep this quiet. Do we need to go into hiding? Or will we all start disappearing one by one?

It's a real worry! Keep your guard up and stay safe
Ssshhhhhhh 🤫

this has become one of the best threads on the board ever. Nobody threatening to ban Pledge or abusing him.

I did actually learn something from one of his links as it led me to research one of the subjects.
I actually find it fascinating, like a social experiment. I don't know whether the pledge is legitimate or is a "SurreyBob" style "joke" account, but the links are interesting. I have always been curious to see why people believe in religion, and seeing these videos with the "I have been told that... " comments, with no evidence or proof is interesting to see. Also the "this has happened...." unrelated links (e.g the Amazon website crashing is linked to the big conspiracy) - great!

Keep it going in my opinion.

I actually find it fascinating, like a social experiment. I don't know whether the pledge is legitimate or is a "SurreyBob" style "joke" account, but the links are interesting. I have always been curious to see why people believe in religion, and seeing these videos with the "I have been told that... " comments, with no evidence or proof is interesting to see. Also the "this has happened...." unrelated links (e.g the Amazon website crashing is linked to the big conspiracy) - great!

Keep it going in my opinion.

and if any of it turns out to true we can say we were already in the know lol.

With reports growing that the deep state is trying to organise a civil breakdown by starting riots and blaming Trump Supporters.

Military are being moved to DC and other key locations...

just remember this is the sort of thing the deep state owned media will report, and blame it on trump and the right

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff. 53 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance the Las Vegas shooter (Stephen Paddock). 60 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). 14 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance of the Sandy Hook shooter (Adam Lanza). 26 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. 3 dead, hundreds injured.

• The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). 17 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan). 13 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance of the Boulder Colorado shooter (Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa). 10 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi). 1 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance of 9/11 that terrorists were training in US flight schools and had plans to fly planes into buildings. 2,977 dead.

• The FBI suppressed a massive amount of evidence concerning McVeigh’s accomplices of the Oklahoma bombing. 168 dead.

• The FBI entrapped General Flynn.

• The FBI knew in advance and facilitated 1/6.

• The FBI is a terrorist organization weaponized against it's own countrymen.

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff. 53 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance the Las Vegas shooter (Stephen Paddock). 60 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). 14 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance of the Sandy Hook shooter (Adam Lanza). 26 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. 3 dead, hundreds injured.

• The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). 17 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan). 13 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance of the Boulder Colorado shooter (Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa). 10 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi). 1 dead.

• The FBI knew in advance of 9/11 that terrorists were training in US flight schools and had plans to fly planes into buildings. 2,977 dead.

• The FBI suppressed a massive amount of evidence concerning McVeigh’s accomplices of the Oklahoma bombing. 168 dead.

• The FBI entrapped General Flynn.

• The FBI knew in advance and facilitated 1/6.

• The FBI is a terrorist organization weaponized against it's own countrymen.

surprised you did not expect that. No secret what the fbi are, plenty of information now in the public domain about their dealings in the last decades, no difference to the stasis ot kgb.
your sources are very slow.

We get alerts every few months for earthquakes or tsunamis. We had one 2 weeks ago when there was a bit of a slip in the Kermadec trench. A couple of hours ago there was a small 3.1 earthquake 15Kms deep about 30 kms away.

This lot have lived in isolation for thousands of years. They don't have modern technology but they obviously had some kind of alert because somehow they knew to take to high ground:

The Sentinelese survived the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and its after-effects, including the tsunami and the uplifting of the island. Three days after the event, an Indian government helicopter observed several of them, who shot arrows and threw stones at the hovering aircraft. Although the tsunami disturbed the fishing grounds of the Sentinelese, they appear to have adapted.

https://shadybrook.wordpress.com/tag/north-sentinel-island-inhabitants-survive-tsunami/