Not Latics - Euros. | Vital Football

Not Latics - Euros.

jeffs right

Vital Football Hero
Is anyone getting excited about this competition this year?
It doesn't even feel like there is a competition on.
Which player will have the best haircut?
The most tats?
Who plays for England other than Reese James?

Is anyone getting excited about this competition this year?
It doesn't even feel like there is a competition on.
Which player will have the best haircut?
The most tats?
Who plays for England other than Reese James?

To answer your original question Jeff, I wouldn't say I'm exited but I'm looking forward to it. A great months distraction until the Latics friendlies start.
I've set my box up to record every game and I'll watch them all - although a lot will be on x2 speed.

I'm sure some of us will want to discuss the tourney as it progresses - maybe Jock for the first few games at least :giggle:

And, no, I'm not moving it to off topic, it's fine where it is.

Absolutely keep it on this page....especially when we beat the 'auld enemy' & Tree & Crown can post on here that he's paid up his bet 😉

P.S. 'It ISN'T coming home 😉

Now that its here I am looking forward to it.
Im going for Portugal to win it again.
England beaten semi finalist again.
My only worry is that the modern dull side to side and backwards passing maintaining possession will dominate the group stages.

Last edited:
Got a fiver on Italy at 12-1 and it looks like a good investment after seeing them last night. They looked very good.

I’ve got my Latics|England Subbuteo shirt but I didn’t really realise it was that when I bought it!! 😂😂😂It’s nice though

Gonna go for Belgium, think they will be the ones to win it, bias aside, they have some insane players and team and should atleast be right up there. England most likely will fall in the second round Vs one of the group of death teams. Sadly I believe under Southgate we still pick and play players out of form and play nowhere near to the strengths of our exciting forward players.

Dark horses are Netherlands for me.

Given our track record in stumbling out of groups we should be OK as we'll probably finish 2nd or 3rd. A win a draw and a loss IMO
Scotland to win the group then get a good slapping from Ger/Fra/Por would be a hilarious roller coaster to watch fm the sidelines 😉😂

France for me. I'm not a betting man but I had £6.80 left in my betting account from an each way bet coming in on the Grand National, so I stuck it on France... now there's money on it, I'm becoming French for the duration of the tournament.

Italy looked good last night, mind. Turkey aren't anywhere near as crap as Italy made them look. May not have the best individual players but they looked a really strong team together.

Sadly I believe under Southgate we still pick and play players out of form and play nowhere near to the strengths of our exciting forward players.
Yep pretty nailed on one or both of St Marcus and Sterling (MBE - really 🙈) will start as will Henderson - Southgate will be using Foden and Grealish in desperation territory when most would want them both in and England to have a real go