Rolling Specubollox 21/22 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox 21/22

Whoever gets Kane will probably become a favourite for the title. If we get Haaland (probably my preferred choice) then we may have to wait a season for him to settle down and learn how to press. Personally I'd buy both - and Grealish. I suspect that those who don't rate him (Grealish) are doing so from a position of ignorance re his ability. I've a mate (yes, I do have friends) who is a massive Villa fan and who would be distraught if he were to ever leaveVilla Park. We also need a left back - and cover in midfield, at the moment apart from F25/Rodri there are no double ups that don't require pulling a player out of position to play there ie OZ11, Bernardo or Fodinho.

Judging by the media we appear to have a mole in the camp or every bit of media is copying and pasting the rumours and adding their own names to it.
Sterling to Arsenal, Real Madrid
Gundogan to Barcelona
Bernardo, to Atletico Madrid
Ake Spurs part ex
Jesus to Juve (loan) Spurs part ex
Yangel Herra (who?) to West Ham for a bargain £20m
Aymeric Laporte to Barcelona
Benny Mendy to anyone
Lucas Nmecha to RCS Anderlecht
Mahrez to Barcelona or Real Madrid or Juventus.
Jack Harrison to Leeds but there don't want to spend any money

We have been pretty watertight over past seasons so I hope this hasn’t changed but it wouldn’t be the first time a disgruntled player decided to play fast and loose with information. I hope not.

Judging by the media we appear to have a mole in the camp or every bit of media is copying and pasting the rumours and adding their own names to it.
Sterling to Arsenal, Real Madrid
Gundogan to Barcelona
Bernardo, to Atletico Madrid
Ake Spurs part ex
Jesus to Juve (loan) Spurs part ex
Yangel Herra (who?) to West Ham for a bargain £20m
Aymeric Laporte to Barcelona
Benny Mendy to anyone
Lucas Nmecha to RCS Anderlecht
Mahrez to Barcelona or Real Madrid or Juventus.
Jack Harrison to Leeds but there don't want to spend any money
Barcelona are bunch of broke ass turds. They'll be lucky to keep the lights on, much less buy any of our players.

I’m going to put this here because a) he is and ex-City player and b) City have been regularly trolled as being ‘keen’ (TM The Media) to re-sign him.If I remember correctly weren’t figures well in excess of £100m quoted for him last season?

Jadon Sancho: Manchester United have £67m bid for Borussia Dortmund winger rejected https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57433323

The big spenders JoMU are at it again. But City are the only ones ruining football.

I’m going to put this here because a) he is and ex-City player and b) City have been regularly trolled as being ‘keen’ (TM The Media) to re-sign him.If I remember correctly weren’t figures well in excess of £100m quoted for him last season?

Jadon Sancho: Manchester United have £67m bid for Borussia Dortmund winger rejected https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57433323

The big spenders JoMU are at it again. But City are the only ones ruining football.
67 is about 17M too much in my opinion, Sancho is overhyped

botah Clubs deny any bid has been made and certainly no deal would be done before the Euros have ended.

In all cases of transfers recently we would not advertise how much we have bid as that gives the opposition an advantage and we normally conduct such deals in secret or relative secret only for the agents to try and get a better deal by auction.

I don’t have a clue Who might come in or be in line for a taxi at the front door.

As per usual, we are after so many players according to the papers, no doubt all will be revealed by the start of the season, If we don't sign a new striker or a new left back I will not be that worried. We have plenty of quality players and some young gunns knocking on the door.

I never check.....but is there the same amount of garbage, made-up, utter fantasy BS about the rags and LiverpoolTMfalied?