Royal Family | Page 32 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no royalist, as most of you know, but ffs, this is ridiculous. These kids are so damn woke these days. Taking down a picture of the Queen because she represents the colonial Britain, well done, big fucking deal.

https://news.sky.com/story/oxford-u...to-remove-colonial-portrait-of-queen-12328108

Reading through that, to be honest it strikes me as:

One group of students voted to put it up and bought it.

Eight years later another group of students vote to take it down.

That bloke is the biggest racist I have ever seen. Why is he allowed on TV. He is no better than a black Tommy Robinson. Same kind of views just opposite views. But he is ok to go on TV like that and speak nonsense.
But the really sad thing about this is that he earns a living in an organisation paid for from the public purse. Even worse is that he is able to spout his divisive bile to students who then go out into the world to propagate these seriously jaundiced views.
Is there still an ancient law around that says that defaming the monarch, means being sent to the Tower of London for a stint on bread and water?

But the really sad thing about this is that he earns a living in an organisation paid for from the public purse. Even worse is that he is able to spout his divisive bile to students who then go out into the world to propagate these seriously jaundiced views.
Is there still an ancient law around that says that defaming the monarch, means being sent to the Tower of London for a stint on bread and water?
The man is poison. And seems to be on a mission to diversify rather than unite.
There's another one on GMB too. A black woman. Apparently a doctor. Absolute poison. Anti white. Anti British.

Andrew being sued = good! Ofcourse he slept with her. Just cos he didn't know it was 18 over their doesn't give him carte blanche to not get sued.

You mix with Epstein type then this is what happens. I'm not daft: I don't think for a moment he realised what he was doing was wrong. He could have had his pick of any girl back them.

I suspect he wouldn't realise what was going on. He was so cocooned from real life however not knowing doesn't mean he didn't do it

The man is poison. And seems to be on a mission to diversify rather than unite.
There's another one on GMB too. A black woman. Apparently a doctor. Absolute poison. Anti white. Anti British.
We all know that only white people are rascist.

Andrew being sued = good! Ofcourse he slept with her. Just cos he didn't know it was 18 over their doesn't give him carte blanche to not get sued.

You mix with Epstein type then this is what happens. I'm not daft: I don't think for a moment he realised what he was doing was wrong. He could have had his pick of any girl back them.

I suspect he wouldn't realise what was going on. He was so cocooned from real life however not knowing doesn't mean he didn't do it

Come off it, Kef. He was hanging out with a known fiddler because he's one too.

Come off it, Kef. He was hanging out with a known fiddler because he's one too.

I don't know whether that was true back when he was in his early 20s is what I meant when he slept with the girl.

After Epstein was imprisoned and released yes he did know and is certainly guilty from then on

Andrew served with the writ sort of! U.S say they have. His lawyers say they haven't been 🙄

Watch the Palace staff deliberately Stoke another distraction this week when it's Harry birthday to cover up for Andrew's misdeeds

I don't know whether that was true back when he was in his early 20s is what I meant when he slept with the girl.

After Epstein was imprisoned and released yes he did know and is certainly guilty from then on

Didn't this happen in the early/mid 90s though when he was in his 40s probably. Certainly the picture if him, the girl and Ghilaine Maxwell that's often shown he's definitely not in his 20s.

They can serve him all they want. He won't be going anywhere.

No. I doubt he'll ever leave the UK again just in case. All very telling isn't it. If you truly know you're innocent then why hide. He's part of one of the richest most powerful families in the world so he can't be worried about getting stitched up. Poor people get injustice not the rich.

One for the legal experts, thought I believe it’s not as difficult for the US to get extradition of a U.K. person as you might hope - obviously if the US is looking to extradite you then it’s probably pretty serious.

I suspect the reality is there are mechanisms and deals in place to protect Andrew for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.