Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 30 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

If you were Skipp and had the choice of signing for a club with no ambitions ( who have sold best player before window opens ) or staying with your boyhood club where you had been at since young and maybe a chance of starting for a new manager and finishing in top 4, what would your choice be ?
It surprises me that Spurs would be prepared to let him go. Here’s the story with a photo of Skipp and a girl (from behind) but it looks like him and he’s wearing a big boot too!

https://theboyhotspur.com/tottenham-oliver-skipp-viewing-property-norwich/

I wonder where he lived last season ?
Emi only rented for 3 years, ( as does Pukki next door to him ) so not sure if
Skipp would be looking to buy.
I am still trying to figure out where it is.

I doubt if a loan would be agreed without a manager.

I wonder where he lived last season ?
Emi only rented for 3 years, ( as does Pukki next door to him ) so not sure if
Skipp would be looking to buy.
I am still trying to figure out where it is.

Muspole St? St Georges St? Carver St? All off Duke St / Colegate area
maybe its on the other side of Duke St.........

Controversial opinion but IF City sign Skipp permanently and replace Emi with Pereira from WBA, I’d say that’s good business. Especially if Skipp is somewhere around the £10m mark. Emi struggled to score goals in our poor PL side, while Pereira scored 11 times, which is pretty much what Pukki managed.

Emi will have been promised a move and so almost certainly would Aarons. Emi has been training with Messi - I don’t want to sound like little old Norwich but at this time, we cant offer him a project to Champions League football. I suspect that Villa are going to get better and better in the coming years due to their billionaire owners. We’re a long way off that and Emi and Max etc will be ambitious for their own careers. Sad but true.
Cant see spurs selling england u21 capt though surely?!

I was talking to my old mate/sometime source yesterday - he told me that Ben Kensell had previously told him that the budget for this season was £20m not including Gibson & Giannoulis as those transfers had already been budgeted for. The sale of Buendia would obviously see that rise considerably and even if nobody else is sold, might give us a fighting chance. I still expect Max Aarons to go though (just my opinion).

He was also at Peterborough United last week and chatted to Barry Fry, who he says is brilliant company. He told my mate that Norwich have agreed a deal with Posh to sign one of their best young players, wouldn’t say who but likely to be Flynn Clarke, I think.
He called us “fu@kers” all with a smile on his face!

I read this, which gives a realistic, I think, idea of the cost to Villa of Emi Buendia:

A Villa source has told Football Insider that the total cost of the deal will be at least £57m.

This is made up of the guarantee transfer fee of £33m, £5m of add-ons and a basic wage worth around £75,000-a-week.
That will be topped up by add-ons based on the performances of the team as well as Buendia’s own individual ones.”
That is a lot of money when you take the wages into account…

I read this, which gives a realistic, I think, idea of the cost to Villa of Emi Buendia:

A Villa source has told Football Insider that the total cost of the deal will be at least £57m.

This is made up of the guarantee transfer fee of £33m, £5m of add-ons and a basic wage worth around £75,000-a-week.
That will be topped up by add-ons based on the performances of the team as well as Buendia’s own individual ones.”
That is a lot of money when you take the wages into account…
True but the wages arent our concern, 38m for a soon to be world star imo is paltry, it will be ‘what a bargain villa have had’ being said on motd next season etc!

He will go,
I was talking to my old mate/sometime source yesterday - he told me that Ben Kensell had previously told him that the budget for this season was £20m not including Gibson & Giannoulis as those transfers had already been budgeted for. The sale of Buendia would obviously see that rise considerably and even if nobody else is sold, might give us a fighting chance. I still expect Max Aarons to go though (just my opinion).
seeing emi going will cement that plus huge wage increase likely around x5 of what he gets from us too, cant blame the kid

He was also at Peterborough United last week and chatted to Barry Fry, who he says is brilliant company. He told my mate that Norwich have agreed a deal with Posh to sign one of their best young players, wouldn’t say who but likely to be Flynn Clarke, I think.
He called us “fu@kers” all with a smile on his face!
Hi tucks. I posted in this thread that we were close to signing Clarke. I think it was last week. Fry had said that a premiership club had agreed a deal.

So around 55 million then but that will not be spent. Others like Aarons and Cantwell rumours next.

2 days before window opens. Nothing quite like getting your business done early.
I suppose club is now working hard on selling Airons by Wednesday !

If this was going to happen, at least it happens early. Better now then with a week to go in the window, I’d say…

Reactions: Rex