Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 28 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

BTW we have agreed a fee with WBA for Perreira (or however you spell his name). He is due in Norwich on Monday.

Mainly left footed but plays on the right.

Season just ended 30 Prem starts + 3 subs 11 Prem goals

BTW we have agreed a fee with WBA for Perreira (or however you spell his name). He is due in Norwich on Monday.

Mainly left footed but plays on the right.

Season just ended 30 Prem starts + 3 subs 11 Prem goals
He was certainly very good in a poor WBA team and at 25 is at a good age. Not adverse to this at all. Are you ITK, BB, or have you read that somewhere?

SSN saying Emi sold for initial 30 mil rising to nearly 40 mil with bonuses. Self funding in action. Sell the stars forsaking any ambition.
Thats a paltry deal for us, why not dig heels in and say unless we get 50m you are staying 40m upfront rest instalments, most other clubs do that and get proper market value, 35/40m is pathetic in my valuation of him, he will be world class very soon and worth double this amount

Spot on SC. Just been promoted and then sell the very best player we have . I despise the Smiffs and their ‘self funded model’ , and their total lack of any passion or ambition for the club
He was probably promised a move if stayed after our relegation and weve been lucky he stayed to get us back up. Im gutted to lose him but for 35/40m is rollocks imo

This is a low point for me.
I have seen many good players sold over my 50 years of supporting City
but this has been the biggest blow by far.

I just hope selfish Smiffs say nothing, as it cannot be justified in terms of keeping their ownership above the chance of survival.
They will now be concentrating on selling Airons.
After that, the few remaining quality players will take a good look at the zero ambition and leave too.

Pukki needs at least 3 good chances to score one goal in championship.
In premier league without Emi he will do well to get to double figures.
Never mind we have Hugill to take over !! FFS

This is a low point for me.
I have seen many good players sold over my 50 years of supporting City
but this has been the biggest blow by far.

I just hope selfish Smiffs say nothing, as it cannot be justified in terms of keeping their ownership above the chance of survival.
They will now be concentrating on selling Airons.
After that, the few remaining quality players will take a good look at the zero ambition and leave too.
Its the same with attracting good players too, whos going to want to join us when they see best players leaving knowing its a relegation battle with owners with no ambition to really stay up and cement the club as a premier lge club

By the time they go ( if they ever do ) it will be too late.
Yep and when they go we will have tom the guy who isn't rich he was doing a civil servant job probs on 40k a year....scary times. I do think the plan is for Tom to sell and pocket the money so maybe that will be when times change but knowing Delia she'll put in the Will/contract that he can't sell