The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues) | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
I wish I knew enough about European football to justify your faith in pushing me forward! It needs a much more informed man than me I’m afraid Nick but your confidence in my Conference is touching. Thank you.
Bloody hell, I can't pin this on anyone. But we have all got to learn about the Conference clubs, players and managers. Someone must have a head start ?

Eh ? There was only one predictor thread Steve , The Great Predictor league . 80 opens the thread about ten days before the game is due , alongside the Match Thread . There is one thread where we discuss the upcoming game, and one thread where we predict the score for the upcoming game .
Get yourself in it and it will become second nature .
That's what i'm talking about Walt. The match day threads not the Predictor League. They were popping up all over the place, at times there were three up when we were playing mid-week games as well.

I wouldn't be showering them with thanks. They ain't done anything yet apart from segment the original competition into two. We have seen no rules or points system, no seedings. All they've done is dream up a competition of which the subject we know nothing ,so it's a guessing game, yeah that's brilliant.
Eye spy with my little eye...
something beginning with B.

I wouldn't be showering them with thanks. They ain't done anything yet apart from segment the original competition into two. We have seen no rules or points system, no seedings. All they've done is dream up a competition of which the subject we know nothing ,so it's a guessing game, yeah that's brilliant.
Would that be Bollox

A conspiracy huh?

Yes. Because I had to make sure in time I had them up so I was doing a rolling 7 day schedule. This year has been nuts.
Tell me about it. Not having a pop but it was becoming a tad confusing so i'd miss the cut off for my prediction or mix them up completely (my own fault admittedly).

In any case it would be a wise move to implement a sticky for the Predictor League next season? Perhaps something as simple as a bold heading font or another colour scheme for the latest matchday prediction thread could also prove helpful. Just putting it out there, no finger pointing on my part... honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.