The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues) | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh ? There was only one predictor thread Steve , The Great Predictor league . 80 opens the thread about ten days before the game is due , alongside the Match Thread . There is one thread where we discuss the upcoming game, and one thread where we predict the score for the upcoming game .
Get yourself in it and it will become second nature .

Except nobody wants to run the Conference thread !!

Exactly but you want predictions for it !! But like I said, throw a prize in the mix and all of a sudden they all become third tier Euro Cup experts who keep the info to themselves so as not to give away their advantage.
Do you think if I said how good Roma were it would make you any better at predicting ? Didn’t help when we played in Europe last season , or when we played The Chavs and you thought we would lose six - nil !

Wow...instead of responding to every post...let me just try to sum it all up here...and I promise not ignoring anybody...I just woke up...time difference and all that!

2 Leagues yet from what Walt and I are discussing the scoring system will be easy and pretty transparent between the two leagues overall...so don't worry about trying to remember two different things..simply predict like you usually do. The difference with the CL League is the Home and Away factor...but Walt and I have a plan for that...and yep you will be punished in both leagues for being wrong...time to up the stakes and watch the table bounce around!

Using the ECL whatever for our CL predictor league...comon guys, yes I know we will be up against some obscure teams that only a few of has had ever heard of...but it is our team playing...so we are going to predict on it. And if we get bounced early we will flex to something else to keep rolling. (But because we love you guys, Walt and I will discuss more on this)

I flew the B-1 and RC-135...thought I said that before...oh well there ya go. Not flying much anymore...I leave that to the young dudes...I am focusing more on retiring from the AF in 2 years.

I get the busy schedules all of us have and we are spread out all over the world...the rules we had in place last season worked pretty well I think, so expect much of the same for timelines and cutoffs to get your picks in. But some of this is on you guys to...keep abreast of when we are playing and be ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.