Managerial merry go round | Page 3 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

Derek adams quit Morecambe looks like going to Bradford
That’s a bit crap for them.
We all know if they’d been bottom at Christmas he’s probably have got the sack, but seems a shame didn’t give it a chance to establish Morecambe in L1, although they have got plenty of time to appoint and plan.

Adams to Bradford was already heavily rumored. Still shocking after getting the second favourites for relegation up to League One.

Let’s just say Appleton did go to WBA. Who do people think would be a good replacement? No obvious candidates is there?

Appleton wasn't on anyone's radar after Danny and Nicky left...
He was on the board's radar, and had been for a while. That was all that mattered.

Didn't Clive mention in a recent interview that the board have quarterly reviews to identify and monitor potential candidates to replace MA when the time comes? The good succession planning continues.

He was on the board's radar, and had been for a while. That was all that mattered.

Didn't Clive mention in a recent interview that the board have quarterly reviews to identify and monitor potential candidates to replace MA when the time comes? The good succession planning continues.

Good point, to clarify he wasn't mentioned at all by anyone else amongst the fans or media at the time, so the lack of obvious candidates shouldn't really be a worry

So, if a Cod Head parks his car in the Sincill Bank area and some knob head Lincoln City keys his car, are you equally to blame?
Of course, I’m sorry if my dislike for Barrow upsets you. It’s a free world and I will hate who I like.
Hope to see you in the Treaty again soon and we can continue this pointless discussion.

Mr Bayes told me a week ago Michael was jumping if didn't go up, so it must be true...
I'm sure someone who works at the club would definitely tell someone who bad mouths the club at every opportunity .

Skybet still have wilder as favourite but Michael is second favourite.
Granted it only takes a couple of bets to the odds to change dramatically.

Didn't a West Brom poster on here state that MApps best mate was on the board or similar. Not to good if he has to sack him at a later date?!

He's favourite on skybet on now.
Mr Bayes was right they're all off and we'll be back in non league, was his prediction.
He'll be even more unbearable than has been for the last month