Private training for Dele.. | Vital Football

Private training for Dele..

Spursex

Alert Team
Clearly, he's working hard to get back to his best, I hope he can. Instead of going on a golf trip with the others he'd already organised a month of hard pre-season, way before he can has to.

First comes the confidence in your body to get fit again with no more set-backs or injuries, then comes fitness, then match fitness, then form and touch.

If he can't do it for us next season, then he'll have to go. He more than anyone will know that.

Clearly, he's working hard to get back to his best, I hope he can. Instead of going on a golf trip with the others he'd already organised a month of hard pre-season, way before he can has to.

First comes the confidence in your body to get fit again with no more set-backs or injuries, then comes fitness, then match fitness, then form and touch.

If he can't do it for us next season, then he'll have to go. He more than anyone will know that.

He's getting in tip-top shape for Guardiola.......Maria Guardiola !!!

I read that in a very credible source - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14961291/dele-alli-snogs-pep-guardiola-daughter-exclusive/

Dele showing how lazy he is once again eh?

I'm still annoyed by that narrative. lol