Rolling Specubollox 21/22 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox 21/22

Rising

Alert Team
A disappointing end to what was a cracking season considering all the difficulties.
Now is the time to look ahead.
Bearing in mind continuing FFP scrutiny, whom do you think should be moved on to fund new blood and whom should we be looking to bring in.

This will depend on who wants to go cause they think they should play in the big games always, never mind their form and tactics, and sports science factors. For me if a player wants to go, then let him at the right price of course. We have a tendency to sell cheap and buy expensive, but not silly prices, which will be the case for 'Arry. So right now I don't see many candidates to move out from the outside looking in, maybe Raz?

That article is in exactly the right place - utter specubollux, the same sort of BS that a bloke down the pub (probably a rag) would regurgitate about anyone ‘disappointed at their lack of playing time’. I don’t think any fan would expect players to be happy they are left out especially for such a marquee occasion. It’s whether they have the character to step up and fight for a place by displaying their best form and not sulking or bitching to their agent that is a true mark of them as a professional.

Going anyway
Sergio Aguero
Eric Garcia
I would Sell or part exchange
Angelino
Jack Harrison
Ari Muric
Patrick Roberts
Phillipe Sandler
Zack Steffen
Benjamin Mendy
Raheem Sterling

I would Keep
(just a select few that could be borderline)
Nathan Ake
Aymeric Laporte
Rodri
Fernandinho (extend contract)
Riyad Mahrez
Olexandr Zinchenko
Gabriel Jesus

All others and i don't think I have missed any obvious ones for the above sections I would expect to be retained and would be surprised if any of them were sold

City should buy this guy from Serie A
Locatelli would be a better fit for future.
Mancio can convince him!

City should buy this guy from Serie A
Locatelli would be a better fit for future.
Mancio can convince him!

Italians have a hard time adjusting over here for some reason and I think it helps because we have Brazilians, Argentinians, Portuguese and Spanish, so new transfers coming in from those regions would not be isolated