Sun claim two player deal + cash for Kane.. | Vital Football

Sun claim two player deal + cash for Kane..

Spursex

Alert Team
Personally, I think this is a crock of shite..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15123568/man-city-sterling-jesus-tottenham-kane-transfer/

MANCHESTER CITY are offering Raheem Sterling AND Gabriel Jesus to Tottenham in a bid to land Harry Kane.

The Premier League champions are so desperate to beat neighbours United and Euro conquerors Chelsea to the England skipper that they will let both stars go in part-exchange.

It is the latest twist in this summer’s biggest transfer saga after Kane, 27, told Tottenham he wants to leave in his pursuit of trophies.

City is his preferred destination and he recently revealed the top-flight star he would most like to play alongside is Etihad ace Kevin de Bruyne.

Spurs chairman Daniel Levy, under fire from their own fans after yet another season without a trophy and his involvement in the botched European Super League bid, is determined to keep his most prized asset, who still has three years remaining on his current contract.

He hopes bringing back former boss Mauricio Pochettino will persuade Kane to stay at the club.

dreamteam-4.jpg

But Levy knows it may not be enough to prevent the Prem’s 23-goal Golden Boot winner from leaving so he has slapped a whopping £150million price tag on the player’s head.

City hope to offset some of that fee by using Sterling and Jesus as bait in a bid to seal a deal for Kane.

Etihad boss Pep Guardiola is prepared to let both players go this summer as he looks to freshen up his squad following their 1-0 defeat to Chelsea in Saturday’s Champions League final.

Sterling scored 15 goals in all competitions this season, but has fallen down the pecking order behind rising superstar Phil Foden.

The former Liverpool ace, 26, joined City for £44m in July 2015 and has two years left on his current £300,000-a-week contract.

But the wages are not the only obstacle for Spurs - with Arsenal leading the chase for the Three Lions winger.

Londoner Sterling had a trial with the Gunners and nearly joined them before Liverpool signed him from QPR’s youth team for £600,000 in August 2010.

Jesus finished the season as City’s joint-top scorer with 23 goals in all competitions, alongside Sergio Aguero.

But the Brazilian, 24, is still not widely regarded as their first-choice striker - and if Kane joins he will be understudy again.

So Jesus might fancy a move to Spurs in order to play more regularly.

And his current £90,000 a week pay at City means wages, even with an increase, would not be an issue for Tottenham.

We don't need to negotiate any sort of player swap deals with City. We're dealing with the one club in the world that can literally afford to pay anything. Name our price and tell them either match it or fuck off. Dortmund have the right approach with these things.

Dortmund would have already sold him and brought in 3 better players at half the value of the sale.

I like Jesus. He has fantastic movement. Under the old Poch he would have had a field day.

100m plus Ake, Jesus you have a deal.

Pretty average finisher though, he has a field day with City (who wouldn't) and yet his number have never been great.

Unless we improved massively I can't see him being a great success, although I'd still take him as part of the deal lol

My list in order would be

1) Laporte - the left footed unicorn we need
2) Rodri - let's see how much they want Kane
3) Sterling - massive upgrade on Son and Bale. He actually cares.
4) Jesus - makes a lot of sense under the right manager
5) Eric Garcia - 20 years old, hijack the Barca move

I bet there's a new Sancho or Foden sitting there somewhere as well.

My list in order would be

1) Laporte - the left footed unicorn we need
2) Rodri - let's see how much they want Kane
3) Sterling - massive upgrade on Son and Bale. He actually cares.
4) Jesus - makes a lot of sense under the right manager
5) Eric Garcia - 20 years old, hijack the Barca move

I bet there's a new Sancho or Foden sitting there somewhere as well.
Laporte - can't see City letting him go. Although Stones has performed well recently, Laporte is the better of the two and I would imagine will be Ruben Dias' partner next season.
Eric Garcia is already a done deal to Barca I thought?
Rodri, Sterling, & Jesus; why would any of these be happy to move from a team who are winning things and paying them obscene wages to us on a significant pay cut? Yes, they will play a bit more but given how Pep rotates it's not like they are frozen out.

There are very few in that City squad that will want to move to us (that we will want). Maybe looking at their academy is key, but we don't want to go down another Berbatov/Campbell route.

It's interesting you mention Sancho. When he moved to Germany there was a rumour that City straight up refused to allow any moves to a premier league side such as us happen. I wonder if there was any truth to our interest and if so, even more reason to have a hardened stance on a Kane transfer.

Laporte - can't see City letting him go. Although Stones has performed well recently, Laporte is the better of the two and I would imagine will be Ruben Dias' partner next season.
Eric Garcia is already a done deal to Barca I thought?
Rodri, Sterling, & Jesus; why would any of these be happy to move from a team who are winning things and paying them obscene wages to us on a significant pay cut? Yes, they will play a bit more but given how Pep rotates it's not like they are frozen out.

There are very few in that City squad that will want to move to us (that we will want). Maybe looking at their academy is key, but we don't want to go down another Berbatov/Campbell route.

It's interesting you mention Sancho. When he moved to Germany there was a rumour that City straight up refused to allow any moves to a premier league side such as us happen. I wonder if there was any truth to our interest and if so, even more reason to have a hardened stance on a Kane transfer.

That's my list OR cash. I get everything you're saying but we should not take anyone's 28-30 year old cast offs.

Not interested ln Jesus, he's not in the same class as Kane or Son as a finisher. Whether any of the players mentioned would be willing to leave City and join Spurs is questionable, but Sterling and Ake would be good signings for us in what needs to be an extensive rebuild.

It seems swap deals are the way forward this year .
with the amount of money not in the pipeline like it used to be , .

I think there will be a lot of swaps , but please .... not Sterling . Anybody ,.... but not Sterling.