Match Thread: Lincoln City v Blackpool | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Blackpool

I just hope the heat and wide open spaces don't get to us, maybe play tight and compact and Grant plays the killer balls. 3-2 Imps but I'm not sure I'll be able to watch it unless from behind the sofa. C'mon boys we can do this UTI !!!

My first post nearly all season. Gutted not to be at Wembley with 60+ thousand. But happy for the Imps that are there today, including a few friends. I'll be at home with family, suitably kitted out, nervous and excited. Hoping the Imps make my dad proud and I can use my season ticket next season in the Championship. UTI and best wishes to all

Nice touch from Gordon Hobson and George Shipley, loved watching those two. Amongst others, the list is long and not limited to, Mick Harford, Tony Cunningham, Phil Turner, Derek Bell, Dave Smith, Dennis Booth, Grotier, Branfoot, Leigh, Percy Freeman, John Ward, Sam Ellis, Terry Cooper, Peter Graham, Phil Neale, David Felgate, Glen Cockerill, Darren Huckerby, Gareth Ainsworth, Trevor Peake, Steve Thompson et al.

If we do it today our team will go down in history and every last one of them added to that list and remembered for years to come. This is the thing of dreams - believe.

Good luck all. Fist big match I have missed sine I started following in 1975. Fulham 1982 all over again!!

Enjoy all. Howay the lads & UTI