Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 41 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Pep and all other managers know that Kane is one of the few in our sorry lot, that is, worth considering. When the page comes to Alli, he'll need to do nothing more than turning the page over.

Next time we talk about a team of winners...amd criticise the manager and not the players..

I think we do spend money...yeah not as much as some clubs...but we have spent a bunch.

Our issue is how we spend it. I don't like who we target...always seems to be a dude past his prime or a VERY BIG REACH on others. And we also don't act fast when we need to act fast. We usually are stuck with leftovers after all the other clubs have done their business early.

I go back to what I have said many times...what is the goal. If our goal is to simply stay secure in the league and continue to reap profits...seems like a Levy plan to me...then yep we are doing that. If our goal is to SERIOUSLY win things...then we need to adjust our strategy. (I stress 'seriously' because Levy can mention that our goal is to win shit all day long...but it simply doesn't match how we act...)

Maybe the new stadium will change things...who knows...I have my doubts. (I look at Arsenal as a prime example)

Last night's ref is getting almost universal praise, but I dunno how Rudiger got away with a yellow for the De Bruyne incident. It was deliberate, a professional foul and very dangerous.

How many times have we seen a player sent off for a petulant touch or minimal contact with another players face (see Martial's flick on Lamela for an example), but Rudiger gets away with a deliberate foul that would even get you your marching orders in a rugby game. Crazy.

Last night's ref is getting almost universal praise, but I dunno how Rudiger got away with a yellow for the De Bruyne incident. It was deliberate, a professional foul and very dangerous.

How many times have we seen a player sent off for a petulant touch or minimal contact with another players face (see Martial's flick on Lamela for an example), but Rudiger gets away with a deliberate foul that would even get you your marching orders in a rugby game. Crazy.

It was a disgusting piece of professional foul play; I've rewatched it a number of times and he turns to make sure he hurts him, and then has the cheek to lay on the ground pretending he was hurt.

VAR should have reviewed it, it was deliberate dangerous play and it should have been a straight red in my book.

It was a disgusting piece of professional foul play; I've rewatched it a number of times and he turns to make sure he hurts him, and then has the cheek to lay on the ground pretending he was hurt.

VAR should have reviewed it, it was deliberate dangerous play and it should have been a straight red in my book.

Horrible human being, dirty player.

Yeah, when I saw the replay and then looked at him on the ground feigning a clash of heads I was disgusted. I couldn't believe there was no VAR check either. Pathetic officiating.