The Good Doctor explains one of my surgeries! | Vital Football

The Good Doctor explains one of my surgeries!

Syringomyelia was on ER years ago and Chiari Malformation made Greys Anatomy.

Quite why this has amused me is beyond my comprehension 😂

Mine actually twisted my spine as well. Such fun.

Never fails to fascinate me what medical science can now do. Wouldn't fancy that surgery at my age, let alone 13 as you said for you - I shied away from having my knees scraped 18 odd months later lol

Never fails to fascinate me what medical science can now do. Wouldn't fancy that surgery at my age, let alone 13 as you said for you - I shied away from having my knees scraped 18 odd months later lol

Then be bar that couldn't come loose, came lose, and had to be removed. They put another in for another surgery, fucked it up, and that had to come out as well. Now just metal clips in there and a lovely constant pain!

Then be bar that couldn't come loose, came lose, and had to be removed. They put another in for another surgery, fucked it up, and that had to come out as well. Now just metal clips in there and a lovely constant pain!

Not sure how to answer that in fairness. When they do fuck up they do do it massively sadly.

Have you thought of trying zip ties?

Not sure how to answer that in fairness. When they do fuck up they do do it massively sadly.

Have you thought of trying zip ties?

I let an airport alarm off once, had to explain and they were fine. Not sure it was a fuck up to be honest, suppose it might have been, or just one of those things, as bodies are complicated and obviously ops don't come with guarantees.

Just surprised me to hear the condition on a show and how well explained it was. I don't think I've ever heard it so succinctly and that includes by the surgeons who did it in the first place.