The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 87 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayden Sancho is available for £75m.......why not??
Bit of a risk he's never played in the PL, I know I'm winding you up but to me, he's just a name. I can't recall seeing him play club football and when he's played for England I've not seen anything in him that suggests he's a 75m player.
He's no Jack Grealish, he's more Hudson Odoi.
Plus he wouldn't want to play for Villa, we need players who would walk to Villa Park

Bit of a risk he's never played in the PL, I know I'm winding you up but to me, he's just a name. I can't recall seeing him play club football and when he's played for England I've not seen anything in him that suggests he's a 75m player.
He's no Jack Grealish, he's more Hudson Odoi.
Plus he wouldn't want to play for Villa, we need players who would walk to Villa Park

Nah, let's go for Bellingham - would really wind up our friends down the road!

Lol. Imagine a midfield of him and Chukwuemeka in 4 years time.
A mate of mine, he's actually a mate of my son's but played football for me as a kid is a scout at the blues now and knows Bellingham well. very level headed switched on lad apprently.

Really strange how quickly teams evolve every season or so, looking at the team that played spurs in 2019 to the one that played them in 2021 and only 4 players started both games, Jack SJM Tyrone and Anwar.
In 18 months time, I fully expect there to be only Jack from that 2019 starting team

A mate of mine, he's actually a mate of my son's but played football for me as a kid is a scout at the blues now and knows Bellingham well. very level headed switched on lad apprently.

I had never seen him play until Dortmund played Man City in the champions league , but I was well impressed. When you think he is 17 he didn't look out of place at all.

Clearly he has improved tenfold since he left Small Heath.

I hope we ditch the habit of getting loan players. It seems a bit hit and miss. The successes have been young players with an ambition to do well like Tammy, Tuanzebe and Johnstone. Drinkwater and Barkley show the other side of the coin.

It's John Percy (of whom I am not a massive fan) but...

Tbf he's generally one of the more informed journalists out there. Interesting developments. Shows how far we've come and how Arsenal have fallen when we read that and believe he's more likely to come to us rather than one of the more deluded members of the 'not so super six'...!! Bring it on!

I'm surprised at that. Us Villa fans have taken to him like an injured player during a bad run but I didn't expect Norwich would sell this summer.

Norwich are always very pragmatic about their place in the scheme of things. He will not come cheap but will have a price. Its why they will never spend a fortune either. If they stop up they consider it a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.