The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 463 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Wow, must be quite something to say you've seen Queen play live.

I don't think I'll ever get close to that. My biggest and best was Metallica in 1999 at the old Point Depot in Dublin before it became the O2 and before Metallica lost the plot.

No apologies needed. Music is all about emotion, memories and what not. Keep them coming my good man.

Thank you JF.

I appreciate the comment from you given the circumstances.

Whatever.......... And rightly back the music.

UTV!

What a great song that strangely always me of Life in Bournemouth and I have NO complaints about that...........

Last edited:
Thank you JF.

I appreciate the comment from you given the circumstances.

Whatever..........

UTV!

Going through all my cd's A-Z at the moment. Got to H so far. But amazing the memories and emotions some of the music brings out isn't it mate? I just couldn't envisage life without music.

Wow, must be quite something to say you've seen Queen play live.

I don't think I'll ever get close to that. My biggest and best was Metallica in 1999 at the old Point Depot in Dublin before it became the O2 and before Metallica lost the plot.
About the same time a bird I fancied said she had two tickets to see Elton John at the same venue, but couldnt go, and I could have the ticket for free if I took her sister.
Now Elton John is not really my sort of thing, but I aknowledge he is very good at what he does, so I went.
It still ranks as one of the best shows I have ever seen, the bloke and his band were superb.
It was very much an up tempo set that he did, the place was rocking, and he is really, or was, very good live, especially when he gets away from the ballad stuff.

This is not really in keeping with the musical tastes of the thread but I love it. It's a guaranteed speeding ticket if you play it in the car.

This is not really in keeping with the musical tastes of the thread but I love it. It's a guaranteed speeding ticket if you play it in the car.

Very decent that, like it, the more types of music the better, that is how we all discover stuff.

I'm a bit lazy putting things in here really. I do one every Friday on my facebook page called Thank F*ck It's Friday. I'll start putting in here as well (he says confidently and will probably forget)

Singers voice reminds me a bit of Ian Astbury from The Cult